Still Love in the MarketPlace?

• Still Love in the MarketPlace?

I remember when the solecollector marketplace was the go to spot to get your sneaker sales off..this was 5-7 years ago. Now I go back and still see sneakers for sale that were there many months ago? Do you guys know any other sneaker outlets that are good to get some sneaker sales ? I know the probable go to would be eBay ? But any others ? Kind of miss getting low balled on here lol, nowadays you don't even get an offer ...hope all of you are doing well ...

• I made a account on here a year or two ago and after a few days I lost interest in it. Just recently I figured I'd check it out again and I don't see much interest at all from others as far as being involved in the forums and sales. Pretty disappointing as a new user. Maybe I'm missing something or maybe not...lol.

• I'm replying to all these forums because they said I didn't participate enough in the site for me to sell, but now you're saying people aren't copping the kicks off here as often? Lol. Nah, I'm still going to give it a try.

• Power Users

THis is a fact it was booming!

• Yea man it was lovely back in the day not so much now . Hopefully it would be livened up. I remember when I was introduced to this site first thing I was told was "don't tell ANYBODY about the site" I didn't end up telling my best friend about the site until maybe a year later ... Maybe that was the problem

• Definite that there is still love. #BringBackSeattle feel free to reply with the love of your cities on my post.

Looks like your connection to Sole Collector Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.