Yeezy Boost 350 turtle dove (checked official post, would like opinions)

• Hi all, I checked the Yeezy post in this forum but I'd like to get some extra opinions. I feel like some of the fakes are so close it's tough to tell. Are these legit?

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Hey jayjo024.

Its not that tough - dont get me wrong.

1. The first thing i saw, was the case. you only see 3 country size. 6 country there is on the real.
    2. Number 10 and the other numbers . does not have a line below in the sign (if that makes any sense)
    3. The red stitching. On the real theres 5 stitching on the inside - 5 on the outside.
      You have 5 and 6.

Thats the 3 Things you have too look after - so dont buy the fake shit!

Best Regards Mads

• Hi, thanks for your reply. I'm not following what you are saying in #1 and #2. As far as I know the legit turtle doves only list 3 sizes on the box tag, correct? Please see this link. However, it's still tough to tell if there are differences.

http://solecollector.com/news/adidas-yeezy-350-boost-legit-check-real-fake

For #2, I'm not sure I understand. Can you elaborate?

@Ma-one87 said in Yeezy Boost 350 turtle dove (checked official post, would like opinions):

Hey jayjo024.

Its not that tough - dont get me wrong.

1. The first thing i saw, was the case. you only see 3 country size. 6 country there is on the real.
    2. Number 10 and the other numbers . does not have a line below in the sign (if that makes any sense)
    3. The red stitching. On the real theres 5 stitching on the inside - 5 on the outside.
      You have 5 and 6.

Thats the 3 Things you have too look after - so dont buy the fake shit!

Best Regards Mads

Looks like your connection to Sole Collector Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.