alt
    alt
    alt

alt

• Mod

Back live :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

• Power Users

:+1:

Yesterday Hawks were 11 point fav. Miami won without Wade and Bosh, because Mcrob, Deng, and Goran showed up big. Please let that continue.

• Mod

Love it when this team plays like this. Deng and Dragic taking advantage of Wade and Bosh absence while Whiteside has a big return game :fire:

All about next man up.

Pacers, Warriors, Celtics next 3 games.

• Power Users

Whiteside should never start again. He is better off the bench.

• i can't believe there is a sole forum dedicated to the miami heat, i feel amazed by this. we lost a lot since lebron left, how's the free agent market looking like for miami can we pick up kevin durant, westbrook? it seems like a long shot for me to think we can contend for a title.

• Mod

Well they're now 3-0 since the break so thing's look to be going well right now even with Bosh out. They just need more time together and know each others game. It's this is going to be the starting 5 for next season, then I'm fine with that.

Another great performance even with Wade's bad game! Warriors next

• Mod

Had this game :facepunch:

• Power Users

Been trying to post on this thread site wouldn't let me for days. Anyway, I am proud of what Miami is showing right now. Team has been playing great without Bosh, and Wade for the most part.

• Mod

And now with the addition of Joe Johnson :fire:

• Power Users

It isn't confirmed yet?

• Mod

No confirmation, yet. Just intending to.

• Power Users

@8403
    its confirmed now.
    Miami gets players like Goran and Joe Johnson to want to come down. Even with 6-8 other teams are begging for their services. Lebron publicly asked for Joe Johnson. Now, and this past summer. Miami is a good free agency destination, but even when they are middle of the pack players come. Miami has gotten to the status of a fully respected organization. Something only a handful of teams can say in the history.

• Power Users

So Miami is back under the cap space by getting Beno to take a buyout. Miami got Joe Johnson with no change to all the work Riley did to get out of the luxury tax. Amazing....Reported that some teams are mad at Miami(Cavs) got Beno to take a buyout for less money. lol Beno said he likes the Miami organization and how they treated him, so he took less money. He was done for the season anyway.

• Mod

Team looking good right now. Next 3 games should be easy wins.

• Power Users

I really like the defense that Winslow, and Josh Richardson play. Josh Richardson has gotten leaps and bounds better the last 15 games or so. With more mins, and experience he will be a great two way player.

• Power Users

Bosh should be back this season. Spo better not slow down the pace for Bosh. Miami needs to keep playing faster.

• Power Users

Josh Rich, and Winslow have me very happy about Miami's future. You have to keep them two at all cost. Even Taylor Johnson.

Richardson for a second rd pick is looking to be a future starting SG after Wade leaves.

• Mod

Really like this team right now since the JJ pickup even tho took the L vs TOR

• I wonder if wade can still go off, while staying healthy.

• Power Users

I can't say this enough, Josh Richardson is balling. Wade is having a great season. Joe Johnson is balling. Deng is balling showing he wants to get paid. Deng all of sudden is playing like a legit 3rd option. Whiteside is getting it. Miami should be good in the playoffs.

Looks like your connection to Sole Collector Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.