OFFICIAL MMA THREAD: UFC/Bellator

• Mod

UFC Dates

UFC 197: Cormier vs. Jones 2 Apr 23, 2016 MGM Grand Garden Arena Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.
    UFC on Fox: Nurmagomedov vs. Ferguson Apr 16, 2016 Amalie Arena Tampa, Florida, U.S
    UFC Fight Night: Rothwell vs. dos Santos Apr 10, 2016 Zagreb Arena Zagreb, Croatia
    UFC Fight Night: Hunt vs. Mir Mar 20, 2016 Brisbane Entertainment Centre Brisbane, Australia
    UFC 196: dos Anjos vs. McGregor Mar 5, 2016 MGM Grand Garden Arena Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.
    UFC Fight Night: Silva vs. Bisping Feb 27, 2016 The O2 Arena London, England, U.K.
    UFC Fight Night: Cowboy vs. Cowboy Feb 21, 2016 Consol Energy Center Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.

• Mod

Kimbo and Shamrock :joy: :joy:

• Power Users

worst shit I've ever seen.

• MWM

@BRich said:

worst shit I've ever seen.

youre disrespecting shit all over the world B... ive seen shit better than that "fight"

• RDA out of 196....Bring on the Answer. Hell, Cerrone or Diaz would be fun matchups

• Power Users

Sucks that RDA had to pull out, but I'd love to see Conor school Cerrone or Diaz.

• MWM

170 though... i think diaz can over-pace connor on this one... pressure pressure pressure and soften connor up with jabs... take it in the 3rd/4th

• Power Users

@urriah if you want to place a bet on the fight lmi :up:

• @nyflyboi718 That size advantage is crazy, though. Diaz is not a small LW and he's not that small of a WW. He's just got this weird skinny frame. I wouldn't be surprised if Nate won a decision, but it's highly unlikely.

• MWM

@nyflyboi718 sigh... want to... but no betting-budget so cant :P

in other news... johnny bones wins round 6

0_1456905912683_12784129_170503329997838_1299323822_n[1].jpg

• Power Users

@urriah :disappointed: all good man. I was just gonna shoot a quick 20 if anything. The weight concerns me to a degree, but not too much.

Jones is a clown lmao. Poster is hilarious

• MWM

ok boys... we have a fight hahahaha

0_1456980380741_12328439_259717387693342_2080146674_n[1].jpg

• Mod

Damn, what a night of surprises.

• Mod

Love surprises :sunglasses:

• I think Miesha has improved leaps and bounds since losing to R2 the second time. Her fight IQ definitely improved, albeit, she's still a one dimensional striker. Great Hail Mary thrown by her.

Nate went full Nate Diaz, you never go Full Nate Diaz. I think it got to McGOAT's head a little bit.

• Mod

I'm more surprised of Miesha winning lol

Conor's fight is a bit more understandable due to the weight jumping almost 3 weight classes which was dumb, and less than 2 week training time for a new opponent.

Kind of happy Diaz won though. Reppin; Norcal lol

It assures where Conor should not be in and humbles the guy and draws out the band wagon fans.

• Power Users

Trash talking is only great when you win... Don't be fake humble now...

It hurt me to see Holy lose. She had the fight, but she has to work on her ground defense. She should've made the last round boring and won the fight. What are these corner people good for. They have no in fight adjustments when their fighter needs them the most.

• Mod

I was really glad Miesha won, there's just something very likable about her, whether she wins or loses. I'm very happy for her. I feel bad for Holms though, indeed she should have just kept distance, and assure victory if she knew she was up on the scorecards.

But Ronda Rousey better not get an immediate title shot, she should still have to fight Holly Holms for #1 contender spot.

Damn @ the lucky people that got to bet on Nate Diaz and Miesha. I wonder how much money total they won man. Crazy. MMA is unexpected sometimes.

• MWM

people forget who the real winner last night is

Bryan "Red Boxers" Caraway

• @urriah I'm pretty sure Kid Lightning would still be wearing red panties

• Power Users

Pretty unfair for Ronda to get first crack at Tate over Holly. Ronda should fight Holly with the winner getting to face Tate

@urriah all praise to the no betting budget :lol:

Looks like your connection to Sole Collector Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.