Eminem Air Jordan 4 Marshall Mathers LP 2015 Carhartt

• Has anyone gotten a pair of these or posted any detailed pictures from their pickup? I have seen the sole collector images but wasn't sure if anyone was able to grab a pair. Were they auction only?

• I pretty sure they were auctioned off on ebay.

• Yea, I saw that but also read that more than 10 pairs were made. I have a family member who was overseas for work for 2 months a while back and brought back a pair as a gift. Said he had to spend a lot of money but wouldn't go into detail. I have plenty of 4's and other Jordans and have seen "fake" pairs before. These do not, in any way, look to be fake at all but who knows. I have compared to all pics online, if they are not legit, then whoever made them must have had all of the same everything or walked out with a pair because I see nothing wrong with them. Didn't want to post in this tread since it seems like all posts get deleted if not in the proper area, if I Can post here let me know.

• Yes awesome

• The only place I've seen them is on eBay.

• There fresh, download the Nike app and you can view them there.. Although the draw is closed you can still see the best pictures of them there

Looks like your connection to Sole Collector Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.