Yeezy Yeezy Yeezy did he really jump over JUMPMAN>?

• On this episode of GOODCOP BADCOP, the two brothers from Boston address the sneaker Game with Adidas YEEZY BOOST. Although this sneaker has been in the market for about a year now Sneakerheads all over the world still haven't had the chance to get a pair @kanyrod and @meechfrois give the verdict of most impossible sneaker in the market.
    They are fed up with Adidas and Kanye West and they have given up on the shoe due to their attempt at copping the sneaker online and refuse to camp out consecutive days due to the insane popularity of reselling the yeezy boost for over 2000 dollars.
    They also have a special onfeet review They also discuss the popularity of the Yeezy BOOST. The promise that wasn't kept by kanye that everyone that wants a pair would have a pair and their expeirce trying to buy online versus Sneaker Bots. the host of GOODCOP BADCOP WANT A PAIR.
    were you able to cop the Yeezy Boost on February 19 2016? Did they even sell them online? Are you still going to try when they release again?
    let us know in the comment section! Don't forget to subscribe and follow us on social media.

We are two brothers from Boston Ma that happen to like sneakers.

Find out why it's a GOODCOP or a BADCCOP!!

----------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­------------
    TWITTER _ @kanyrod @meechfrois @GCBCSHOW
    INSTAGRAM_ @kanyrod @meechfrois
    EMAIL_ GCBCSHOW@gmail.com

• No way yeezy jumped over jumpman

• he did

• @me3ks said:

No way yeezy jumped over jumpman

@allstarkicks_703 said:

he did

I agree. He did.

I would not be surprised if Kanye West wins the 2020 presidential elections as well. lol

Looks like your connection to Sole Collector Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.