Yeezys bought from StockX help please.

• Sorry my first post here is a Legit Check. Im a browser, but have never signed up. After buying 2 Pairs of Yeezys on StockX and 2 of them being refunded after they didnt pass their Authenticity check. I finally got some shipped to me. So I was stoked... The process worked so far... They arrived today and even though they are overpriced (1300+), Im super paranoid about paying so much for a fake pair. Ive checked many posts on how to tell fakes from real, and a few things flagged me as strange, but I only own one other pair of Yeezys and they are the V2 Copper that I bought from Solesupremacy. I thought it would be a good idea to check to here.
    The 2 things that worry me.

1. The stripe to the nose is not even on each shoe. That was odd I thought.
    2. I saw a post that said the rubber on the front should be strait, which these are not, but on my Copper, they are not either.
      Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

I also saw that you need to Tag the pictures? I dont understand what that means. Sorry. :(

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Admin

StockX authenticates all their pairs and I don't see any reason why they would send you a bad apple. These look good.

Looks like your connection to Sole Collector Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.