Oversized shoes.. the next baggy pants, the next pants that are too small?

• Man I must be older than dirt, I've been seeing more and more people wearing sneakers that are way too big for their feet, about a good inch to 2 inch gap from heel to shoe.

Is this new fashion or just someone who wants bigger feet?

I still can't understand the pants below the ass either.. Would you prefer a warm ass in the winter with pants that cover it, and also when you have a belt below your ass, how well can you run when you need to?

WAIT, I'm having a epiphany, all these clothes that don't fit will easier fly off during a getaway so you can say, "no officer, wasn't me, didn't you say the suspect was wearing pants and sneakers? See, I'm not."

Never mind, it was just gas.

• Power Users

@kingp321 said in Oversized shoes.. the next baggy pants, the next pants that are too small?:

Man I must be older than dirt, I've been seeing more and more people wearing sneakers that are way too big for their feet, about a good inch to 2 inch gap from heel to shoe.

Is this new fashion or just someone who wants bigger feet?

I still can't understand the pants below the ass either.. Would you prefer a warm ass in the winter with pants that cover it, and also when you have a belt below your ass, how well can you run when you need to?

WAIT, I'm having a epiphany, all these clothes that don't fit will easier fly off during a getaway so you can say, "no officer, wasn't me, didn't you say the suspect was wearing pants and sneakers? See, I'm not."

Never mind, it was just gas.

i agree with it

Looks like your connection to Sole Collector Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.