Overseas Jordan Trustworthy

• Does anyone know if there is a store like Flight club overseas? Or of there are legit websites in different countries where they have a lot of Jordans for sale, but has to be authentic? Any website suggestions or store names would be appreciated. Overseas only! Thanks

• @HypeBeastW Anybody feel free to comment anything you think is helpful.

• Power Users

yeah there are loads, only issue you will have is that just like in the US, everyone knows about them and they sell out of stuff just as fast as the US - assuming places that sell jordans not just consiment places

just realling off a bunch (that may not sell jordans)
    sneakersnstuff
    end
    size?
    hannon
    footlocker europe
    laced
    footlocker australia
    napsize (la avenue) - these would be closes to flightclub that i think flight club modeled itself off
    and ebay, just tack on the relevant country code

• @mik_git Thank you for the info. I was wondering if i could find a place that sold jordans ( Consignments or not ) outside of US. Because i think Jordans are probably most popular in the US, so i thought it would be a better chance of getting them overseas if they're not that popular. But its just a theory.

• Power Users

10 years ago maybe, they were popular even then, but once the US guys figured out they could get them in the EU more easily than in the US... then you have the same problem.
    Put it this way Jordans are popular everywhere.

• Power Users

@mik_git Right on bruh

• they are popular even here in mid east... aside from slim chances of getting them from local stores, srp are higher too! so you might end up to resellers which is much much higer price... :D

Looks like your connection to Sole Collector Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.