is ISS dead now?

20th January 2013 04:43
Just got back to ISS. Is it dead now? Marketplace seems so unreliable. What do people use now?
20th January 2013 04:54
ikevinc:
Just got back to ISS. Is it dead now? Marketplace seems so unreliable. What do people use now?

the fuck iss duhhh
20th January 2013 05:03
What seems to be unreliable?

g0dsg1ft.. what are you saying?
20th January 2013 05:08
^
what i was saying was iss duhh
20th January 2013 05:12
g0dsg1ft:
ikevinc:

the fuck iss duhhh

ISS = In style shoes, AKA the site that sole collector was originally tied to, is that what you meant ?

ikevinc , I think people have just taken to using flight club, RIF and their local shops for reselling; i also share that same feeling of inaccesibility towards the current marketplace structure, but i couldn't place a finger on what feels unfriendly about it.

as for the actual ISS site, I remember steve posting that another site had bought the rights to it, but I can't recall whom.
20th January 2013 05:20
wow ya people call this forum solecollectors i usually just say iss and if ppl don't know i be like solecollectors
(damn i'm lazy)
22nd January 2013 17:36
I'm with you^^ lol nobody knows what ISS is. mention solecollector and they've been a member for years *sarcasm*
22nd January 2013 21:30
Only ppl who were sneakerheads before Twitter releases & Galaxy Foams know what ISS is lol smh.
22nd January 2013 23:14
1STKOBEFAN:
Only ppl who were sneakerheads before Twitter releases & Galaxy Foams know what ISS is lol smh.

Damn thats kinda true. Wise words of wisdom
23rd January 2013 14:04
g0dsg1ft:
wow ya people call this forum solecollectors i usually just say iss and if ppl don't know i be like solecollectors
(damn i'm lazy)

Don't worry I'm the same way. I say ISS and people look at me like I got a wig and lipstick on.