fallen angel nike sb low ...sA_1

10th November 2010 13:27
whats good everyone ? jus wrapped these up the other day , been workin on my patterns latley so nuthin flashy.. just straight patterns and strong cw's .. check um out out and drop 1 .. thanks for lookin .....sA_1

' www.facebook.com/sab.one.customs'

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

10th November 2010 14:25
Great job bro, the paint work ans pattern looks great, my only thing is that the pattern seems a bit dark, i think if you used a lighter gray for the background and a brighter blue for the outlines it would pop a bit more, but of course unless you where going for a darker looking pattern then i take my words back lol.
10th November 2010 21:47
good work on these man, i like that the pattern is lurid like that. It adds depth to whatever design you're trying to achieve and for some reason I've noticed (with my work especially) that darker prints somehow enhance the look of the paintwork. Altogether though, nice job!
11th November 2010 15:40
To me, these would've been perfect if you made the mid panel that very dark grey used in the camo effect on the toe, but none the less a good job.
11th November 2010 17:32
sab_one:
whats good everyone ? jus wrapped these up the other day , been workin on my patterns latley so nuthin flashy.. just straight patterns and strong cw's .. check um out out and drop 1 .. thanks for lookin .....sA_1

' www.facebook.com/sab.one.customs'

nice design i would copp
11th November 2010 20:28
great job on these
love everything u did on the shoe
12th November 2010 05:50
What was the base shoe? Is that canvas on the toe and back heel? Or did you add that?

Very dope work
12th November 2010 06:53
good work on these man, i like that the pattern is lurid like that.
13th November 2010 10:47
thanks guys .. @desp ..yea i wanted to make a real dark pattern ...the blue and the silver was bright enough for me ..i didnt wanna make it that busy.. very subtle...@ savage they were originaly the angels and demons sb's the toe box and tounge is a canvas material and the back is suede ..thats was the only part of the shoe i didnt change
14th November 2010 04:16
Great custom to the simple angels. Definitely didnt expect what i saw.