best way to clean icy soles and how?

29th March 2011 05:55
best way to clean icy soles and how
29th March 2011 05:59
Use sea glow!
30th March 2011 00:32
there are plenty of how to videos and step by step instructions online just google it.

it is a process though so
1st April 2011 10:15
I checked the vids, tried the whitening tooth paste and then sea glow about 6 times, is there something else I should try, am I doing it wrong, or is this about as icy as they r gonna get?

I realize they look dirty, but I still wear them...

From this:

To this:

That sea glow didn't seem to do nothing man... I just want the piss color, however light it is right now, to get off the visible parts of the side of the shoes. I figure it has to come off the bottom first. It isn't quite as bad as the pics make it look but I just wonder can all of the yellowing come out?
1st April 2011 19:06
you should leave them out in the sun, seaglow needs sunlight and heat to get activated, and it takes more than 1 treatment
1st April 2011 19:27
6 treatments in the sun,thats what ur looking at, 2 in Islamorada Fl while on vaca for 2+hours each and 4 more when I got home in 75 degree very sunny weather for 2+hours each time. Any other suggestions?
1st April 2011 20:14
ocuh I feel your pain though...wish i had some advice but I dont since you said you did 6 treatments...
1st April 2011 23:05
I just wonder if I am doing something wrong, got BS Sea Glow, Or if the rubber on this pair just isn't taking to the Sea Glow itself... Thanx for payin attention to it
2nd April 2011 05:03
jstrxlr:
I checked the vids, tried the whitening tooth paste and then sea glow about 6 times, is there something else I should try, am I doing it wrong, or is this about as icy as they r gonna get?

From this:

To this:

That sea glow didn't seem to do nothing man... I just want the piss color, however light it is right now, to get off the visible parts of the side of the shoes. I figure it has to come off the bottom first. It isn't quite as bad as the pics make it look but I just wonder can all of the yellowing come out?

Here's a 5 part video project of "restoremysneakers" using sea glow to restore his kicks' http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=73E60615340665A5&annotation_id=annotation_907579&feature=iv'
That might help a little
2nd April 2011 20:13
Saeedope:
[quote:01528b7560="jstrxlr"]I checked the vids, tried the whitening tooth paste and then sea glow about 6 times, is there something else I should try, am I doing it wrong, or is this about as icy as they r gonna get?

From this:

To this:

Here's a 5 part video project of "restoremysneakers" using sea glow to restore his kicks' http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=73E60615340665A5&annotation_id=annotation_907579&feature=iv'
That might help a little[/quote:01528b7560]

Yeah, a little. Its nice to see that I am not the only one having trouble. Think I may try paying closer attention to the UV index, also my try putting a mirror or some tin foil around them to magnify the light. Thanks for the heads up!