adidas Rose 3 & 3.5 - 3.5 Launch January 2013

24th January 2013 16:54
shot i was doing that on FNL and someone took my size 10.5 off me, not going to get them if i cant get it wit the FNL 20 since i have gift card there. guess ill save it for another release. if i see them in person at the store ill cop. goodluck to those that are getting them in their size
24th January 2013 17:24
aznpride1150:
shot i was doing that on FNL and someone took my size 10.5 off me, not going to get them if i cant get it wit the FNL 20 since i have gift card there. guess ill save it for another release. if i see them in person at the store ill cop. goodluck to those that are getting them in their size

Just a note: As of this writing, your size of 10.5 is still available through FNL. Go and try to do it again.
24th January 2013 17:26
is DRose coming back sometime this NBA season?
24th January 2013 17:29
fambrohamjosh:
is DRose coming back sometime this NBA season?

Reports have him coming back supposedly sometime after the All-Star break. Early as the game right after the break or sometime during the playoffs.

Hopefully soon! DRose is a force.
25th January 2013 04:16
Well Derrick got cleared for practice yesterday, so it looks like after the all star break...
25th January 2013 04:46
I got to try on the 3.5 today in my store and I can say its a definite improvement on the 3!!! The fit around the ball of your foot is much better. Also the seamless inside is a great thing too! Imma surely get a pair!
25th January 2013 05:16
DRose should sit out the entire season,,everyone knows the BULLS are NOT going to the FINALS this year so why bother...im just saying
25th January 2013 06:00
Haven't tried the 3s, but the 1.5s are the best Rose shoes. Have 2 pairs and jus ordered the 3.5s to see how they compare. At the very least, it's a dope color way.
25th January 2013 06:11
jordankobe1968:
DRose should sit out the entire season,,everyone knows the BULLS are NOT going to the FINALS this year so why bother...im just saying

Thanks for your input
25th January 2013 12:51
manoey3:
jordankobe1968:

Thanks for your input

i dunno manoey.. im with kuya jordankobe with this one. or at the least put him in non pressure scenarios, garbage minutes so that he wont be shocked like last time.

thats just me though (and jordankobe)