Cartoon Threadwork (Young Justice, Batman, Avengers, Spider-Man)

2nd February 2013 21:56
I meant the animated series that comes before YJ lol.
3rd February 2013 20:53
Lol i really don't wanna see a teen titans show...YJ is so much better than TT
5th February 2013 05:19
Wow its really canceled ? But last episode was straight.. Same old Hard headed Virgil
5th February 2013 23:46
Pretty much they're gonna wrap up the 2nd season(in a shitty way probs) and we'll probably never hear of it again
6th February 2013 14:46
dont read if u havent seen RUNAWAYS SPOILERS

man this is so frustrating , they are addin even more plots like the betrayal of
blue beattle cause the martian beatle reprogrammed him to give full control to the scarab intead of the human , lex luthor wants to co operate with the new squad , beattle secret organisation and the season has only 5 bloody episodes to end and then cancelled this is so crap.

i just hope the dvd/toys sales get signifacantly increased for young justice and CN rethink of it or some other tv channel acquire it
6th February 2013 17:22
don't forget the repairing of aqualad's brain^
6th February 2013 18:32
@Kostas Unlikely they'll undo the cancellation... I've pretty much lost all hope to the point where Idgaf about CN's future moves. It's just so unfair for the viewers AND the voice actors, writers, etc. There's no justice (pun intended)!
7th February 2013 02:43
wait so you're saying they wont cancel it then?
E.T.:
@Kostas Unlikely they'll undo the cancellation... I've pretty much lost all hope to the point where Idgaf about CN's future moves. It's just so unfair for the viewers AND the voice actors, writers, etc. There's no justice (pun intended)!

7th February 2013 02:44
oh wow you said unlikely nvm.
9th February 2013 16:08
Today's episode was SICCCCCK.

War - A conqueror wages battle against Earth and, at the same time, with the Reach, who ultimately won and obtained the spoils of war.