Cartoon Threadwork (Young Justice, Batman, Avengers, Spider-Man)

22nd April 2012 21:03
The purpose of this thread is to preserve our beautiful childhoods. Discuss anything cartoon-related.

Young Justice:

Justice League Unlimited:

Batman: The Animated Series/Batman Beyond/The Batman/Brave and the Bold/Beware the Batman:

Teen Titans Go!:

Green Lantern: The Animated Series:

Superman: The Animated Series:

Spider-Man/Spectacular Spider-Man/Ultimate Spider-Man:

Others include Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, TMNT, Xiaolin Showdown, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Adventure Time, MAD, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Tom & Jerry, Family Guy, Scooby-Doo, X-Men: Evolution, Jackie Chan Adventures, The Boondocks, and The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
23rd April 2012 00:35
is it similar to Justice League?
23rd April 2012 10:35
RMADNESSS93:

Yeah the Justice League is also featured in the show, but they don't play as big of a role as Young Justice does. I really think this shit is dope as fk, the storyline is awesome and the writing is pretty damn good. And I like the edition of new characters, hopefully Batgirl joins the team.
23rd April 2012 12:46
Jon BOI:
RMADNESSS93:

Yeah the Justice League is also featured in the show, but they don't play as big of a role as Young Justice does. I really think this shit is dope as fk, the storyline is awesome and the writing is pretty damn good. And I like the edition of new characters, hopefully Batgirl joins the team.

Im gonna check it out.
23rd April 2012 15:01
I've always wanted to know this, but was the Teen Titan era before this!?
The whole DC world is confusing -.-
23rd April 2012 15:34
So it's like a newer, more (for lack of a better word) real version of Teen Titans?

Might look into this ..
23rd April 2012 19:45
Yeah, the DCU is pretty perplexing; in the show, some things are tweaked. The writers do their own thing and come up with lots of creative stuff. And yes, they're pretty much like the Teen Titans because Beast Boy is joining the team. Lots of great references as well for any DC fans and/or comic readers.
23rd April 2012 20:00
what channel?
23rd April 2012 20:07
Stupid
23rd April 2012 20:35
Bugzsy:
what channel?

Cartoon Network.