[World Class FrontRvnners] - 2012 Official Discussion Thread

1st July 2012 00:08

| SHOP WCFRVS |

| FOLLOW&TWEET WCFRVS |

| TUMBLR WCFRVS |

INSTAGRAM @ WCFRONTRVNNERS

A brand out of Hayward, California, built from "Struggle, Family, & Success" . Portraying a feel for those who value loyalty, hardwork, and the royalties from their hardwork. People are always quick to judge a book by it's cover without knowing the struggle. World Class Frontrvnners stands for everybody who has demonstrated loyalty to their craft and the people around them. No matter what you want to be good in it takes loyalty to that craft or relationship to receive the benefits and royalties of that craft. Follow us on our journey as a Clothing line, but also a brand portraying a lifestyle.
"Loyalty Initially Royalty Infinitely."
1st July 2012 00:13
New stickers and releases will drop within the next 2 weeks.
1st July 2012 07:20
I do trust all the ideas you have introduced in your post. They are really convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for newbies. Could you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.
2nd July 2012 02:38
Thanks for the input. We like to keep messages short, simple, but powerful. As far as our clothing line, it's a true portrayal of all of the members. The Struggle aspect is something I want everybody to feel no matter their background or occupation. Anybody who ever had to struggle as a family or struggle to reach success. This brand is for you. " Loyalty Initially Royalty Infinitely "
3rd July 2012 11:03
Previews of soon to come releases will be up by the end of the week .
9th July 2012 08:55
Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Instagram @WCFrontrvnners
11th July 2012 00:49
Rep WCFRVS in your city for free , email us via info.frontrvnners@gmail.com if you want one.
14th July 2012 06:53
Edited the first page, dont forget to follow us on instagram or twitter at WCFRONTRVNNERS
24th July 2012 06:37
Just in time for the Olympics, LoyaltyxRoyalty Tank
25th July 2012 02:23
Only thing I like are those bitchs.