Sole Collector Western Canada Forum #SCWCF

19th November 2012 05:19
TheRuckus:
Well I guess I'm just not super well informed then. Thanks for the enlightenment.

lol meet up with us one day and one day and we go chck shoes.
19th November 2012 07:28
Calgary meetup over the holidays. We can go play ball and eat or something. Maybe watch a ball game - Spurs vs. anyone.

19th November 2012 15:32
Congrats on the pick ups zane and fran!

I've been so far out of the loop i don't know what's up anymore. The 9's were a pass for me and I do agree that they are an acquired taste for most people.

I think I should be good for 4s this week though. Online shouldn't be too bad, and then we have all the spots in town and I hear they're in abundance (which seems to be the case for most of the 4 releases this year).

WHAT'S GOOD WCF?!?
Lakers won, good.
Chargers lost, mehhh.
BC lions lost, enhhhh.
19th November 2012 22:31
LongCity:
Calgary meetup over the holidays. We can go play ball and eat or something. Maybe watch a ball game - Spurs vs. anyone.

I'd be down for sure. It's always interesting the meet the people behind the names.
19th November 2012 22:32
I just remembered that I owe you guys a Movember picture (it's super dirty). I'll have one up tonight once I'm home!
19th November 2012 22:45
DangerXX:
Congrats on the pick ups zane and fran! I've been so far out of the loop i don't know what's up anymore. The 9's were a pass for me and I do agree that they are an acquired taste for most people. I think I should be good for 4s this week though. Online shouldn't be too bad, and then we have all the spots in town and I hear they're in abundance (which seems to be the case for most of the 4 releases this year). WHAT'S GOOD WCF?!? Lakers won, good. Chargers lost, mehhh. BC lions lost, enhhhh.

Stampeders won!!!!

but i could care are less.
20th November 2012 02:47
Nice pick ups Zane and Weather!

That Aston pack is sick!

Hope all is well fellas
20th November 2012 03:38
Welp. Here it is. My ugly mug plus mustache. Ridicule and enjoy. (I still can't get this one spot at the corner of my mouth to grow. So frustrating!!!)
20th November 2012 05:27
TheRuckus:
Welp. Here it is. My ugly mug plus mustache. Ridicule and enjoy. (I still can't get this one spot at the corner of my mouth to grow. So frustrating!!!)

well thats more facial hair i can hope to grow hahaha. good job brother!!
20th November 2012 19:29
TheRuckus:

definitely better than what my Filipino self can do. Thumbs up.

Pink foams anyone? Kinda feeeeellliiinnnnnn it.