WDYWT - What Did You Wear Today SB Edition FEBRUARY 2013

19th February 2013 23:42
Just got them! wearing them today! UK Passport!

20th February 2013 03:10
CAdoubleM:
DRUMattX:
Caught my first live pro soccer game. Ended 3-3 but was pretty exciting sittin with the Timbers Army
One of my fav SB Lows ever did decent at keepin my feet warm

Nice shot. You'll have to go back and experience a regular season match sometime. Preseason is actually pretty calm by Timbers Army standards. Glad you had fun though.
Thanks man!
You lived in Ptown quite a while (like me)? It was pretty damn active in the Army GA section but I can imagine it gettin more roudy during reg season. The covered eastside seats were SUPER tame...looked boring over there. I'll definitely be able to go again...guy that got me in has season tix.

@UrBaN & @1301Viet - Thanks for the hits on my E.C. Lunars Nice Gore-Tex's, too BTW!
20th February 2013 04:21
Awesome UK passports! I love both passport c/w's.
Sick lunars matt. I was tempted to get a pair but I realized I bought too many grey based sb's so I passed on em.. Am i gonna regret this lol

Today

20th February 2013 05:06
^ great shot and lovely bandaids also.
20th February 2013 06:07
LSean:
Sick lunars matt. I was tempted to get a pair but I realized I bought too many grey based sb's so I passed on em.. Am i gonna regret this lol

Today

dope bandaids!
20th February 2013 10:28
osyrhiz:
Haven't worn this hat in so many years....

Though they looked piff with these guys.....

20th February 2013 17:00
Nice UKs and Bandaid:

Gotta look good on my Bday:

20th February 2013 17:36
LSean:

Today

I seriously need a pair of these size 7 asap lol good shit man
20th February 2013 19:13
LSean:
Today

Lol! I think you will buddy! They are so sick to me. I don't own every Low I want of course but this far, they're my hands down fav Lows. So plush & the gradient is really nice to look at. Thanks tho! And dope pic!
I need a lens upgrade like you...need some lower F-stop in my life not a huge fan of band aids but that pic makes em look SO good!

@UrBaN - HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nice Royal Lows! Have a great day gettin a year older dude!
20th February 2013 19:34
You should def get a cheap prime. Makes a world of difference!
As I recall you shoot with a D60? (maybe?), I dont think they come with an AF motor built in so I guess the 35mm f/1.8G is your best bet. Cheap as hell. It was my first prime and def loved it. I think it retails for about 200 bucks? 35mm on nikon crop is 52mm or something basically a boxed view of your eyesight. As for me I shoot fullframe and a 50mm f/1.4G so everything I take pics of basically looks good LOL.

Those Jpacks are growing on me more and more..
Happy Birthday Urban! May your collection prosper haha And have a fantastic day buddy!