Official +++ Trinidad James +++ Thread

13th November 2012 13:44
AGOFF > TJ
21st November 2012 01:00
So, Trinidad James sucks but he has been praised by every OG name and hot artist out in the game right now.

Granted, not a lyrical guy but he has talent and sounds good. He's been on the music scene for sometime now. And he just decided to exploit hisself, he's different from 2Chainz. He could be considered the new 2Chainz as far as style and swag wise but, his sound and music is his own style.

I personally think he has talent and will be around on the scene for sometime.
21st November 2012 02:38
mehhh he okay not a big cheif kief fan
28th November 2012 01:52
ImFeelinMyself:
So, Trinidad James sucks but he has been praised by every OG name and hot artist out in the game right now.

Granted, not a lyrical guy but he has talent and sounds good. He's been on the music scene for sometime now. And he just decided to exploit hisself, he's different from 2Chainz. He could be considered the new 2Chainz as far as style and swag wise but, his sound and music is his own style.

I personally think he has talent and will be around on the scene for sometime.

LMAO. I thought I was the only one who thought he sounded like 2Chainz. That song Not going to lie, that song All Gold Everything is pretty addictive to listen to. It's pretty trashy but it's one of those songs that you'll bump to regardless lol
28th November 2012 08:45
this guy is wack
3rd December 2012 07:19
He's no lyrical wizard but the beats get me to listen to his mixtape.
4th December 2012 22:57
Dude goes hard af
5th December 2012 05:06
I bump All Gold Everything in my car *kanyeshrug*
5th December 2012 13:39
"Popped a Molly I'm Sweating WOOO !", the guys pretty much got my whole school reciting that line daily
5th December 2012 18:19
niggeh,niggeh,niggeh jus watch