Official +++ Trinidad James +++ Thread

26th October 2012 15:49
Anybody heard of Trinidad James? He is an up & coming artist from Atlanta. I like em and I just wanted to get his name out there.

' http://www.youtube.com/v/rUc-u8fyNyo'
26th October 2012 19:35
well you can take his name and put it back we dont need ppl worse then 2 chains hoppin out the atl that dude is straight ignorant and can barely put together a half assed rhyme
26th October 2012 21:05

yeah i heard of him
he needs to get a fucking hair cut and on top of that he needs to gets hes teeth fixed
26th October 2012 21:09
YprinceW:
well you can take his name and put it back we dont need ppl worse then 2 chains hoppin out the atl that dude is straight ignorant and can barely put together a half assed rhyme

Im a fan of good music period. I agree 2Chainz is garbage but dude makes hits. Another example is Future. He isnt a good rapper at all BUT he made a few hits.

But this thread is about either of them. Its about Trinidad James. You check him out? What you think?
26th October 2012 21:10
g0dsg1ft:

yeah i heard of him
he needs to get a fucking hair cut and on top of that he needs to gets hes teeth fixed

Ugly as F$CK. I know but what you think about his music though?
26th October 2012 21:27
^
hes music sucks
hes not going any where
28th October 2012 22:36
everybody isnt cut out for main stream but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Anybody else?
29th October 2012 21:26
He's a gimmick, same shit as cash out and chief keef and all these one hit wonders that got them where they are cause of the PRODUCERS
13th November 2012 08:25
This dude is obviously a gimmick and has no talent what so ever
13th November 2012 12:44
g0dsg1ft:

yeah i heard of him

He just has a different style... you don't have to like it