Official : The Walking Dead

29th November 2012 22:48
SAVAGE.:

this half season blows ALL of second season out of the water. I'm not disappointed at all.

Truuu.
30th November 2012 04:31
finally caught the last episode, wasnt as good as the others this season, but left off with a great cliffhanger. glenn's gotta be pissed as all hell lol, got stomped by merle and thinks the Gov. had his way with his girl.
30th November 2012 09:45
I expect some good shit from Glenn. He seems like one of those quiet types before the apocalypse so I want to see some bottled up Asian rage. At least up until issue 100.
30th November 2012 18:56
GRMLCK:
I expect some good shit from Glenn. He seems like one of those quiet types before the apocalypse so I want to see some bottled up Asian rage. At least up until issue 100.

That Asian rage....lol
1st December 2012 17:04
is anyone else confused that a prison is infected ? being that its secure from the outer world and anyone interacting with the utside is armed?
1st December 2012 21:23
They said there was a rebellion in the prison when word got around about the zombies. Not everyone knew the dead reanimate on their own so when people died, they came back. One of the scenes showed prisoners executed [thought they obviously didn't turn] so maybe throughout the prison between riot casualties and poorly executed inmates, you have your zombies.
2nd December 2012 18:03
where can i watch it at on the internet?
3rd December 2012 00:02
Im so excited about tonights episode. I know i cant be alone.
3rd December 2012 00:40
xthirst:
Im so excited about tonights episode. I know i cant be alone.

your not
3rd December 2012 05:00
February is so long from now. Great episode tonight.