Tech Junkies Friends and Family Chat

25th February 2013 06:50
Anyone watch the Oscars?

Argo winning Best Picture and J. Lawrence tripping on the steps to get her award for Best Actress
25th February 2013 07:09
requiem:
Anyone watch the Oscars?

Argo winning Best Picture and J. Lawrence tripping on the steps to get her award for Best Actress

25th February 2013 13:26
^ Was she the girl who was wasted?
25th February 2013 16:45
PatGelado:
^ Was she the girl who was wasted?

Apparently it was Kristen Stewart that looked wasted. I was watching the news this morning and all the female reporters were making "Kristen Stewart-looking-drunk" references. I missed out on that though. I started watching in time for Jennifer Lawrence to fall on the stairs.

Brock:
korupshun pm ilikesbs about getting u some tech junkies icons... we werent able to add them for a long time and just recently got the ability to add them.. so if your missing icons speak up! ilikesbs is an admin and he is a tech junkie so pm him for your admin needs!

pm'd, thanks .
25th February 2013 19:37
so I took these guys to World of Beer, kind of like a beer garden, this dude kept throwing up and was drunk off 4 beers.... my girl, 88lbs, was downing more than him and had wine afterwards and was fine lol I hate drinking with lightweights.
25th February 2013 20:37
The Boy Game Advance:
so I took these guys to World of Beer, kind of like a beer garden, this dude kept throwing up and was drunk off 4 beers.... my girl, 88lbs, was downing more than him and had wine afterwards and was fine lol I hate drinking with lightweights.

Lol that sucks. Should've told your homie to step it up.
26th February 2013 00:17
Korupshun:
The Boy Game Advance:

lol I did, clowned his ass all week, went out again and she still outdrank him... he babysat one beer for 3 hours lol wattabitch!
26th February 2013 01:59
If it wasn't for the fact that I weight ~210, I'd be a lightweight. The large amounts of food that are constantly in my system is the only thing that keeps me from getting annihilated every time. I hardly ever drink. Then again, not being able to do it legally does tend to hinder that
26th February 2013 02:00
The Boy Game Advance:
Korupshun:
The Boy Game Advance:

lol I did, clowned his ass all week, went out again and she still outdrank him... he babysat one beer for 3 hours lol wattabitch!

Lololol my goodness. Is he super skinny?
26th February 2013 08:31
I don't believe in the weight thing cause my friend who weighs what I weigh in straight muscle is a pussy drinker. My only problem is I end up going to the bathroom like 5-6+ times that night. Also the ride situation always is a tricky one in the end.