***I WEAR MY (200+) PAIRS*** | VARIETY is Key! ALL Pics on 1st Page

28th January 2013 09:49
Thanks for the recent compliments, everyone! Just added my AJVIs a few minutes ago Check em out!
28th January 2013 16:45
appreciate you sharing your collection..hopefuly i can eventually have one as nice as yours. LOVE the Orange/blk IVs...FRESHTO DEATH. Elevens are my favorite but a close second is definately the fours. do you prefer nikes to JB or you just started collecting those first?
28th January 2013 19:18
ApolloXIs:
appreciate you sharing your collection..hopefuly i can eventually have one as nice as yours. LOVE the Orange/blk IVs...FRESHTO DEATH. Elevens are my favorite but a close second is definately the fours. do you prefer nikes to JB or you just started collecting those first?
I have a LOT more shoes to load up here, including quite a few XIs I don't necessarily prefer one to the other and technically had more Nike's growin up than Jordans specifically but I own a significantly higher # of J's than I do Nike's at this time. Jordans will always be my fav as they hold the most personal meaning to me growin up spanning back to 1990.

Thanks for your compliments & check back kinda often...I'll keep puttin up more pics as I get the time!

1st February 2013 13:34
I'm very jealous, where do you find these deals at, man? Amazing collection thus far.
1st February 2013 23:43
Hey I'm a size 12 too and looking for some used kicks. You have anything you would sell me?
2nd February 2013 00:33
KleanSolee:
I'm very jealous, where do you find these deals at, man? Amazing collection thus far.
Mostly eBay & occasionally Craigslist & SC's MP bro. Just takes a strong thirst & deep patience for some pairs
Thanks for hittin it up & stay tuned! I should be able to get another set or 2 of Jordans up in here this weekend if things go as planned...

^ I have a flaker that bailed on my pair of 2010 AM 95 Neons w/box & receipt that I could let go. PM me for details as there's NO SELLING in these threads. Thanks

4th February 2013 08:41
I took pics of my XIV set & got them all up on here today! Wish this didn't take so much time...takes a while to get all these up but eventually, they'll be up in here.

For now, scope the XIVs: 3 OGs & 2 Retros
4th February 2013 20:12
Nice collection, and variety. Dope XIV pic
4th February 2013 20:37
lashoecollector:
Nice collection, and variety. Dope XIV pic
Thanks bro! Got a lot more pairs to get up here but a nice smattering for now Can't believe this...just realize I left out my CDP XIVs! I'll hafta get those up on here soon...
Doubt I'll retake the X I V pic tho

4th February 2013 22:48
Didnt know about this thread.... Dopeness... Im becoming a fan of ur game by the hour...
Do u have any Air Raid in ur collect?