Restoration/Cleaning FAQ Vol. 9 (READ PG.1 FIRST!)

12th January 2012 03:31
i got some green bean 5s that i want to repaint the midsole. what angelus paint should i use grey or dark grey??
12th January 2012 03:32
Mr.JDM:
Kiokitimmytongo45:
How can the retrobrite last without adding oxiclean?

you need to put it in a dark container and it will last for a long time

iamny34- you can use some soap and water some lincon ez cleaner...post some pictures up so o know how bad they are

MJ4life34- the steamer method works but lastest for a little time

NWFRESH- not really but to dye a sole you mix it with seaglow and then do the seaglow method

Like how long?
12th January 2012 03:36
thank you
12th January 2012 04:18

Kiokitimmytongo45:
Mr.JDM:
Kiokitimmytongo45:

iamny34- you can use some soap and water some lincon ez cleaner...post some pictures up so o know how bad they are

NWFRESH- not really but to dye a sole you mix it with seaglow and then do the seaglow method

Like how long? with out the oxiclean?? or with?

12th January 2012 13:10
Mr.JDM:
Kiokitimmytongo45:

Thankyou and I will post pics as soon as they are in my hands
12th January 2012 21:08
Im tryin to restore my Grapes nd i need to repaint dem Does anybody now wat paint to use?? and how can i fix yellowing on the netting???
13th January 2012 01:51
I need your guys help! I have these DMP 11s that have what looks like a coffee stain on the midsole. Is there any way to remove this??? I was thinking about sanding it off gently with an extremely fine piece of sandpaper if I can't clean it off. LMK PLEASE! Thanks.
13th January 2012 04:00
Datt_Kidd_Angel - Use Angelus paints. Can be found here:' http://turtlefeathers.net/text/angelus/paint.html' As for the net, you can try retro bright. Info about it here:' http://solecollector.com/forums/Retr0bright-Sea-Glow-Tutorials-and-Discussion/7:1:1126803/'

pfizzle650 - On the white midsole? Post some pictures please.
13th January 2012 04:02
Nikolas, do you know how to soften soles and restore grip on the soles of 11s?
13th January 2012 04:40
I know it's kind of hard to see it here but here it is. Still not sure if it's coffee or possibly even blood because I got these off ebay. BTW ignore the white powerdy stuff was retrobrighting.