Post Your Sole Swaps

16th November 2012 23:45
Primo456:
^Nice. They look like they came out good.

thanks much appreciated. yeah they werent too hard todo. I got the swap done in a few hours. the uppers would have been perfect but the previous seller used Shoe Goo on the midsoles and it got on the durabuck the under the Nike tab on one shoe. while peeling off the glue a piece of the durabuck came off so I had to repaint the area with a thin coat of black paint.

ive worn these alot in the past month and theyre certified tanks.

17th November 2012 00:06
shotokanmasta1984:
before:

after:

ive also swapped my 1999 Fire Red Vs and still need to finish swapping my 1990 Fire Red Vs and some DS 1994 Black Cement IIIs

Fake jordan box? Did that come with the shoes?
17th November 2012 01:35
instaPUMP:
shotokanmasta1984:
before:

after:

ive also swapped my 1999 Fire Red Vs and still need to finish swapping my 1990 Fire Red Vs and some DS 1994 Black Cement IIIs

Fake jordan box? Did that come with the shoes?

yeah for some odd reason he shipped them in a fake box. it was for Fire Red 4s. im guessing he bought them before the 06 retros came out.

and because the shoes were cracking so much, he gave me 2000 Metallic Silver Vs for free.

20th November 2012 06:17
Here is something that I am also working on for a customer. I'm using a pair of Military 4's as a donor supplied by the customer. I'm almost finished. I just need to reglue the toecap and restitch. After I complete the sole swap, I am going to remove any excess glue protruding out of the midsoles.

20th November 2012 19:43
johnandrew07:
Here is something that I am also working on for a customer. I'm using a pair of Military 4's as a donor supplied by the customer. I'm almost finished. I just need to reglue the toecap and restitch. After I complete the sole swap, I am going to remove any excess glue protruding out of the midsoles.

Great work on that last sole-swap. Would you mind telling us what glue you use or do you just use barge cement like most people?
20th November 2012 19:53
Thats a very clean soleswap JohnAndrew, just like your IIIs.
20th November 2012 21:58
Titansfan16:
johnandrew07:

Great work on that last sole-swap. Would you mind telling us what glue you use or do you just use barge cement like most people?

Thanks but unfortunately I use them as my go-to shoes. Aka beater shoes lol.

I do use barge cement infinity.

scramblinthemandolin:
Thats a very clean soleswap JohnAndrew, just like your IIIs.

Thanks man I can't wait to finish these today.
5th December 2012 18:54
Can someone please help me out am mixing the colors wrong?is there another color I'm missing?im using light grey,white, and brown angelus paints

6th December 2012 00:35
SPOON_me:
Can someone please help me out am mixing the colors wrong?is there another color I'm missing?im using light grey,white, and brown angelus paints

Perhaps some yellow.
7th December 2012 03:20
ANY SOLE SWAPPERS IN CHICAGO, IL?!?!?!

I LIVE NEAR THE HARLEM/IRVING MALL I NEED SOME SOLE SWAPPED!!!!!!

PLEASE PM/EMAIL/TEXT ME!

CHAVII06@YAHOO.COM
OR
773 733 6506