Penny Hardaway Thread: All Penny shoes go here other than Foams

16th November 2012 15:40
OoFreshPrinceoO:
sneakerfeen11:
GR or not the dolphins will sell out pretty quick. Anything with hype sell outs these days, everyone thinks they're a sneakerhead. You have dudes with 3 pairs of shoes calling themselves sneakerheads.

I dont think they will sale out. I think the Penny V will continue to be a easy cop but good seller. After resellers got stuck with all the red eagles I think they took a step back and realized that some people are okay with missing out on them and not willing to drop 250. I just copped my Red eagles on ebay for 190.

Oh and just FYI I talked to a eastbay rep and asked when the Suns would be allowed to use discount and she said 30 days after RD. Waiting until then to double up!

what size did you get? I haven't been able to find the red eagles for less that 250.
17th November 2012 01:02
Foam On The Feet:
AlphaJP:
Do the V's have zoom in the forefoot?

I dont think so. didn't feel any in my pair

Damn, what a shame...
17th November 2012 04:50

17th November 2012 06:02
g0dsg1ft:

Detailed shots look fantastic.
17th November 2012 17:02
Dolphins should be delivered Wednesday....while im back at home for Thanksgiving away from college....my shipping address...damn it lol
17th November 2012 18:26
Couldn't get the olive 9 so I copped these early. My first penny v. Very very very comfy and dope shoe. Cop the dolphin color way but I think I want the suns too.
17th November 2012 19:54
UrbanMiracle718:
Couldn't get the olive 9 so I copped these early. My first penny v. Very very very comfy and dope shoe. Cop the dolphin color way but I think I want the suns too.

nice avatar, i just rocked those a couple days ago lol
18th November 2012 23:46
Got my ticket for the Bred 4s and got my man to let me get an early look at the dolphins. It's gonna be a good week!
19th November 2012 00:01
love the penny line but not really feelin the V. nice shoe dont get me wrong but a ton of other stuff is dropping to cop these..also they are bit on the heavy side for me personally! did cop my all black flight one..must for me! love that shoe!
19th November 2012 16:44
http://www.sidelineapparel.com/mensnike-airpennyv-537331300.html'

Get em while they last . Just made my purchase easy .