Paul Pierce Signature shoes...

11th December 2009 19:48
I never really cared the Celtics in post-KG era...except for Paul Pierce. Dude could play, and turns out dude's got a pretty good sig line going on (or maybe just 2 pairs). I noticed those P2 IV's since the Celtics were becoming more relevant the season they won it all and they seemed pretty nice.
Yeah, we all know the story. Paul pierce and Nike signed some wacked up contract or agreement saying that the P2 line is for kids only...
I hate kids...

P2 I's (Dunno any other official name...don't really care, too)

P2 II's (Nike cares about team play...you might have a sig line but if ur team sucks, it's gonna be shitty)

The Allstar's don't look that bad though...

P2 III's Aka Air Max P2 Ultimate (Love these)

P2 IV's (Instant classic's..If they were released)

Just Plain sick...

How much would u pay for these?

P2 V's Aka LBJ III's Paul Pierce PE(sic)

P2 VI's (They named these the Air Legacy)

11th December 2009 20:05
i don't know why nike doesn't produce them... sucks cause Pierce is quite under rated.

is this an appropriate thread tho?
11th December 2009 20:33
gdiemaster:
i don't know why nike doesn't produce them... sucks cause Pierce is quite under rated.

is this an appropriate thread tho?

I don't see why it's not. I've personally loved all of Pierce's shoes from the P2 II-V. Not really a fan of the Air Max Legacy. I'm still on the search to get any of his samples in men's sizes. Here are some photos that I have had:

11th December 2009 20:39
Hopefully his shoes will release in adult sizes soon
11th December 2009 20:43
His shoes aren't that bad but some will prolly hate on it cause no hype on them. I don't like him very much, but I agree he's underrated in the league.
12th December 2009 00:20
A lot of his shoes aren't really that bad, a couple of them I would buy. The fact that they are kids only is just weird on Nike's part.
12th December 2009 00:33
these remind me of the jordan 14s.
[

These are

i wonder why nike hasn't released any..
12th December 2009 00:34
^ cause they're ugly, just like his game.
12th December 2009 00:47
Fugly fugly fugly!!! Pass!!!
12th December 2009 09:02
Some of those are nice, never heard of this range of kicks, I think some of those colourways would sell well.