Official : iPhone Thread Vol. IX iPhone 6

31st October 2011 19:44
I think it moves a little faster than the four. Plus Siri is there. That was my main selling point. Not really sold on the whole porting to the iPhone 4 thing. I just added another Apple product to my inventory, ordered an iMac last night.
1st November 2011 00:47
Still haven't got my 4S because class went late.
Nice pick-up on the iMac. I have a few. What size did you get?
1st November 2011 00:55
Got my 4S on RD. I cant compare it to a previous model cause I have Sprint but i like it so far!

Ive had every itouch except the 3rd gen so Im already familiar with apple products.
1st November 2011 01:51
Since Jbreak always telling me on twitter the 4S is great I went to check it out today.... It's pretty cool if I didn't have the 4 I would def get the 4s.. If u have a 3GS I would def make the move to the iPhone 4S....
1st November 2011 02:08
^This. If you didn't have an iPhone 4 or an iPhone period, using an upgrade for the 4S is a no-brainer
1st November 2011 14:06
JBreak23:
Still haven't got my 4S because class went late. Nice pick-up on the iMac. I have a few. What size did you get?

I got the 21.5 with the least storage. Should arrive by the end of the week. The rep was pretty cool about everything. I went through Apple Finance and was gonna pay the difference to have it shipped overnight but the rep gave me some price match discount and I ended up paying less than the cost of the iMac for everything. Overnight shipping included. I love Apple lol.
1st November 2011 15:22
A couple days old, but it hasn't been posted yet. MuscleNerd managed to jailbreak a 4S. There's still a lot to work on before releasing it to the public, but it has been done !

"@MuscleNerd via Twitter: VERY preliminary 4S JB:' http://twitpic.com/76vcp4'' http://twitpic.com/76vct2' (Huge missing pieces prevent public release. LOTS of work left)"
1st November 2011 15:47
skack25:
JBreak23:
Still haven't got my 4S because class went late. Nice pick-up on the iMac. I have a few. What size did you get?
I got the 21.5 with the least storage. Should arrive by the end of the week. The rep was pretty cool about everything. I went through Apple Finance and was gonna pay the difference to have it shipped overnight but the rep gave me some price match discount and I ended up paying less than the cost of the iMac for everything. Overnight shipping included. I love Apple lol.

That's the one I have. the 27" was too big. But I upgraded mine to 12GB RAM and a 1TB HD. It performs like a beast lol.

1st November 2011 16:23
JBreak23:
skack25:
JBreak23:
That's the one I have. the 27" was too big. But I upgraded mine to 12GB RAM and a 1TB HD. It performs like a beast lol.

Sweet. My friend got one a few months back and my uncle got one last week. I had to give in, especially when I found out they do the financing. I went with the touch track pad instead of the mouse also.

1st November 2011 17:00
Hoping to get an iPhone 4S around Christmas time. I'm predicting that they'll ship out a lot of phones for the holiday season + my upgrade should be coming around first week of December. Every time I'm in the Sprint store, I head straight to the iPhones on display and just talk to Siri....foreveralone. Can't wait to have this phone, my Evo 4G had a good run but he is obsolete.