Official: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

8th January 2013 08:31
fuck dante and his bold cancels i had been practicing that all day today. lol
8th January 2013 23:49
I wrote some tips on bold cancelling but i forgot to to press submit lol

now im too lazy to write it again lol

just look up some youtube videos and hit the lab for an hour or two and you'll get it
9th January 2013 00:27
I've actually been practicing after you whooped me and today. I have it like 60 percent down.I can bold cancel to anything except reverb lol kinda difficult about t practice it somewhere

and were you watching yipes stream the other day because you were hitting me with that incoming mixup he was talking about million carats devil trigger. That shit was nice

jeff -you entering apex?
9th January 2013 00:47
Yeah i want too, hopefully everything turns out in my favor before the reg ends. I been in the lab for 4-5 hours every other day with Dante/Nova/ Doom.. Any of you guys going to SCR?
9th January 2013 01:07
freshkicksB:
Yeah i want hopefully everything turns out in my favor before the reg ends. I been in the lab for 4-5 hours every other day with Dante/Nova/ Doom.. Any of you guys going to SCR?

nope if they have a ncr i would want to go too bad none of my friends are into fighting games lol. they think losers play games seriously

I found a spot that has casuals every week on saturdays. I'm a try to go one day
9th January 2013 03:36
I can never hit the moves I want to online
9th January 2013 04:35
i got bodied online i went 2-10 LOL. I cant swag online at all. Dante combos are like 20 times harder online. I keep losing to really random players lol. i am ass in this game
9th January 2013 04:53
freshkicksB:
i got bodied online i went 2-10 LOL. I cant swag online at all. Dante combos are like 20 times harder online. I keep losing to really random players lol. i am ass in this game

the lag is really bad now.

fchamp stays getting whooped online lol
9th January 2013 08:43
I fucking hate spencer and wesker and hawkeye and doom and frank west and gr..lol

good games Eljay. Damn Spencer fucking combos off of everything he's too damn rushdown for me

and fuck i need to learn how to get in with dante. I was bold canceling to volcano during the match too bad it didn't connect lol

I need to practice my hawkeye holy shit was I outplayed

EDIT: I realized I could've done gun shot loops. I didn't know you could loop online lol
9th January 2013 16:51
For dante use your tools, they have a good amount of durability like qcbM. You can always use your air play and teleport to make your own mix up. How good is Hawkeye online? he looks fun and annoying