Official Pickup Thread (Recent Jordans)

17th November 2012 20:00
Hypebeast43:
DamianV:

hows the quality

pretty nice. olive might be slightly more brown than i remember the 02 or og but the leather is a hair softer than the 2010 retro blk/wht. no glue stains, marks or paint errors on my pair. about the best ive seen quality wise on any release this year. i am pretty happy overall considering there wasn't but one pair of these in my size in the entire city. no way of quality controlling your purchase on these...just had to hope for the best. didnt even check em till i was already home. super limited qs....much less of these than the cavs, ajkos, or xiv. pretty lucky run this year...got every release besides the 12s and the royal 10s which i still want.
17th November 2012 23:11
Hypebeast43:
DamianV:

hows the quality

Pretty good imo, tried them on for a minute and they were very comfortable. Although I wish the nubuck was more of a real olive color I'm happy about these.
17th November 2012 23:58
Russian Bear:
getting ready for winter

Jordan Winterized Spiz'ike by PlaiO, on Flickr

Nice pickup. Seems like everyone just kinda forgot about these along with the 6 ring boots, but I think it's about the time of year for both
18th November 2012 03:06
no blue bottoms still icy and ds
18th November 2012 03:37
Raze Uno:
no blue bottoms still icy and ds

Freaking nice pick up man, although you should post this in the other (older Jordan) thread. Nonetheless a super find!!
18th November 2012 15:52
Can't wait to get these home. Seller wouldn't break set, I only needed the Black Quai to finish V's outside of samples.

18th November 2012 16:12
^jeez, great pick up homie
18th November 2012 16:31
Kapwood:
Can't wait to get these home. Seller wouldn't break set, I only needed the Black Quai to finish V's outside of samples.

nice ebay?
19th November 2012 05:32
Kapwood:

FAKE : look at the tongue
19th November 2012 05:41
anyways this are my recent p/u;

eff black friday!