Official Pickup Thread (Recent Jordans)

1st January 2012 09:03
OFFICIAL: PICKUP POST (RECENT JORDANS)

RULES:

1. ALL your latest recently released Jordan pickups should be posted here. This means shoes released within the last 5 years. Holy Grails should be posted in here too.

2. One exception to #1 above is if you post your pickup in an "Official" post focused on your particular shoe. Only post your pickup in one or the other, there is no need for duplicate posts.

Here is the old thread

DO NOT MAKE SHAMELESS PLUGS BY POSTING A SHOE THEN ADDING IT WILL BE UP FOR SALE. YOU WILL BE WARNED AND / OR SUSPENDED IF IT CONTINUES. THIS IS THE PICKUP THREAD NOT THE MARKETPLACE. KEEP FOR SALE LISTINGS IN YOUR SIG. THANK YOU.
1st January 2012 09:25
Let me start this off. Sorry but I only took one picture so there's a mixture of different kicks in there.

Happy New Year!

1st January 2012 09:41
^^nice
1st January 2012 10:29
Great way to start the new year and thread. Somehow, of all the insane pairs in that picture, I'm most envious of the SC ZFC. I'll take a J-Will homage any day
1st January 2012 12:08
toniocity:
Great way to start the new year and thread. Somehow, of all the insane pairs in that picture, I'm most envious of the SC ZFC. I'll take a J-Will homage any day

mine would definately would be the South Beaches. Nice DMP's too.
1st January 2012 13:38
Those are some very epic pick ups my dude
1st January 2012 14:44
BaySav408:
Let me start this off. Sorry but I only took one picture so there's a mixture of different kicks in there.

Happy New Year!

Every single pair is a great pick up man. Damn I'm very jealous
1st January 2012 17:38
BaySav408:
Let me start this off. Sorry but I only took one picture so there's a mixture of different kicks in there. Happy New Year!

Nothing but HEAT.
Very nice.
1st January 2012 17:51
BaySav408:

Happy New Year!

good stuff, love them DMP boys
1st January 2012 18:16
Niiice bro.
airpals23:
BaySav408:

Happy New Year!

good stuff, love them DMP boys