Official: Nike x Sole Collector "Penny Signature Pack" - 10.29.2011

20th December 2011 02:11
not normally a fan of this type of style of shoes but these are
20th December 2011 06:42
The I and II look the best IMO
22nd December 2011 23:33
Prices are ridiculous. Sad that all they wanted to do was re-sell instead of actually appreciating the event and the shoes.
23rd December 2011 14:38
_NDP:
BlAznCreation:
How you guys think shoezeum did it, his whole collection is d@mn near ds.

He bought Issue 34 of SC, went on eBay, and bought everything in there that he could. Guy isn't a real collector...whatever that means these days.

Cant agree enough with this statement Nick
23rd December 2011 15:42
xbiker47:
_NDP:
BlAznCreation:

He bought Issue 34 of SC, went on eBay, and bought everything in there that he could. Guy isn't a real collector...whatever that means these days.

How is he not a "real collector"? He is collecting shoes. He may not be a real wearer of them, but he is obviously a collector and obviously has a tremendous passion to create the shoezeum. Maybe he doesn't have all the knowledge of everything, but that doesn't make him any less a collector only less a "sneakerhead". If you had 100 fine art pieces in your home wouldn't you be a collector even if you didn't know who Salvador Dali is?
24th December 2011 17:50
just saw the orlando zoom rookie colorway in person and there dope.
25th December 2011 03:28
auditude:
xbiker47:
_NDP:
BlAznCreation:

How is he not a "real collector"? He is collecting shoes. He may not be a real wearer of them, but he is obviously a collector and obviously has a tremendous passion to create the shoezeum. Maybe he doesn't have all the knowledge of everything, but that doesn't make him any less a collector only less a "sneakerhead". If you had 100 fine art pieces in your home wouldn't you be a collector even if you didn't know who Salvador Dali is?

Couldn't agree more with auditude. I know Jordy and he loves shoes. His passion for shoes is deep, not like most hypebeasts on this forum.
4th January 2012 07:00
Why can't I have them all!!!
8th January 2012 19:26
Cause they don't like the 99%
10th January 2012 07:08
I hate that i'll never get my hands on any of these