OFFICIAL: Nike Air Yeezy I & II // adidas Yeezy Boost Thread

28th January 2013 20:59
w0onngg:
I do not understand how these shoes look good..... Too many hypebeast out there. might cope just to resell.. the shoegame is fked up

These shoes do look good when you have them in person. I used to say stupid shit like that when I first started buying shoes and thought Jordan 1s were the coolest shoes out there... I was a dumbass.

Little do you know these shoes are very hard to get, and when you do put all the effort into getting a pair for retail you want to keep it and not resell it because once you get them you realize... Damn these are sick. I thought I would sell my SC galaxy rookies but when I got them in the mail I was happy as fuck and kept them. Now I still have them and wear them on occasion
28th January 2013 21:29
w0onngg:
I do not understand how these shoes look good..... Too many hypebeast out there. might cope just to resell.. the shoegame is fked up

LOL if this isnt joke, then your an idiot
29th January 2013 00:58
when is a new colorway going to release
29th January 2013 01:01
OgBoogie:
MarcSJ:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ewmd5k.jpg" border="0" alt="" />
[/quote:e5af1936e0]

[quote:e5af1936e0]05/02/2009 Nike Air Yeezy (limited release)
366164-003 Black/Black
$215.00

[quote:e5af1936e0]06/06/2009 Nike Air Yeezy (limited release)
366164-111 Net/Net
$215.00

[quote:e5af1936e0="Kanye West:
I’m gonna start releasing some of the pieces online starting in January. The jacket from the AMA’s, the Warrior hood that I wore at the Dior show and this one here. I actually designed this one and the jacket from the AMA’s less than 3 weeks ago! I’m really happy with them! Sidebar: The Louis Sneakers are coming out REEEEETARDED and the Yeezy’s drop in march. Sorry for the wait. I swear to you guys all I do is work on design when I get off stage. I want to and will be the real thing. I will not just be a “celebrity designer.” Shit has to be good!!! Another shout out to the Kids from the lines Public School and Sandinista, my personal 2 favorites this month , you got busy! Today is a great day, I’m in Amsterdam at a really dope hotel overlooking the river. I got some sleep on the plane so I should have my voice back a bit better. Whoever saw the promo I was doing this week could tell I was beat and my voice was dead but I still had to get up there and do my job. All the controversy aside, life is great. I’ve already started conceptualizing a tour idea for next summer. I want to do it in the round (perform in the middle of the arena). Ok, gotta bounce, more press to do.

OLDThread :

' http://www.solecollector.com/forums/air-yeezys-coming-out-after-all-t684353.html'

' http://www.solecollector.com/forums/nike-air-yeezy-tinker-hatfield-edition-t732019.html'

So Yeezys are 215 in retail price but why are people selling these for $2500 and more?? Only a true Hypebeast would pay that stupid price

*looks @ avy repeatedly laughs into tears*
29th January 2013 01:30

and hes selling them for 400$ on ebay
29th January 2013 02:31
Them 4's^^ clean
29th January 2013 04:48
w0onngg:

I hate you. You complain at hypebeats, your avatar is of concords (the day the shoegame "died")you are a "hypebeast". You also complain about the shoe game being fucked up and yet you want to buy to resell. Buddy, you are the reason it is fucked up. regardless, you have no business being in this thread.

To stay somewhat relevant, any word on the black/white/mint sample, the possible maroon colorway, or the 3's?
29th January 2013 04:56
When did solecollector start alowing fake yeezys in the marketplace??

' http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/308957/brand-new-ds-nike-air-yeezy-2-s-size-12-og-everything/#axzz2JKFHsVaM'

29th January 2013 16:18
javinci17:

It happens every once in a while. They usually get taken off pretty quick.
29th January 2013 20:43
Eh , call me crazy but im not seeing what the big deal is...1500$ wtf ?