OFFICIAL: Nike Air Yeezy I & II // adidas Yeezy Boost Thread

29th December 2012 06:48
g0dsg1ft:
rbafranji:
Anyone think solar red yeezys for paranormans is a fair trade, both ds

yeah

It's better trade for whoever getting the yeezys imo both shoes are fire but honestly Yeezy II's > Paranormans i actually like Galaxy Foams better than those
29th December 2012 09:27
question....

besides the original 2 yeezy colorways
the only other sample colorways that are legit / publicly seen are

the kobe purple ones
the samples that are all black with the speckled white mid sole
the other samples that are all black with a grey non glow in the dark sloe

thank you....
29th December 2012 14:14
Thought someone was actually being reasonable for once
29th December 2012 15:09
DRF%%:
question....

the kobe purple ones

thank you....

Correct, however I believe there was speculation of the Blk pair with the grey liner/grey outsole as being PS'd.

29th December 2012 16:04
dalazz:
I've dealt with too many scams regarding a Yeezy....so in ANY case, please, please, PLEASE; save your ass and require tagged pictures in any case....I've seen it all; and unfortunately it doesn't end well in a majority of the situations.

i have too unfortunately; tagged pics; invoices only; and make sure you inform the seller that you will RECORD the shipment as you receive it from the postman (this tends--in my experiences--to get some scammers to drop off trying to sell)
29th December 2012 16:34
negrera:
dalazz:
I've dealt with too many scams regarding a Yeezy....so in ANY case, please, please, PLEASE; save your ass and require tagged pictures in any case....I've seen it all; and unfortunately it doesn't end well in a majority of the situations.

i have too unfortunately; tagged pics; invoices only; and make sure you inform the seller that you will RECORD the shipment as you receive it from the postman (this tends--in my experiences--to get some scammers to drop off trying to sell)

Agreed. Also, in any doubt...use the Sneaker Exchange we offer here on Sole Collector to do trades or even sales; just to guarantee both users have a safe transaction.
29th December 2012 21:05
dalazz:
DRF%%:
question....

the kobe purple ones

thank you....

Correct, however I believe there was speculation of the Blk pair with the grey liner/grey outsole as being PS'd.

it was photoshopped. it was proven over on niketalk.
31st December 2012 15:16
Damn every time I'm close to obtaining blinks, the person bails
1st January 2013 17:01
Happy New Year, y'all!

2nd January 2013 01:44
dalazz:
negrera:
dalazz:

Agreed. Also, in any doubt...use the Sneaker Exchange we offer here on Sole Collector to do trades or even sales; just to guarantee both users have a safe transaction.

Very true had a seller on eBay send me a empty box..after he sent tagged pics and did everything on eBay.. Opening box at police station because I was told by eBay video taping is not enough evidence... End up getting money back but 90% out here are scamming on yeezy sales