recks10:
Kage:
recks10:
There we go again

Yup, 'nother blowout...

Gotta be doing that more often though

Eh, cruise mode 'til playoffs lol.

Ray Allen is such a shitty defender...

I agree to a certain point but 60 wins should be a given even with cruise control

1st February 2013 15:06
Bringing these back tonight

1st February 2013 16:35
^ Sick!

I normally don't think this in the reg season, but tonight Miami needs to win. The Pacers, like every team that loses a hard fought series, they feel like they can beat that team. If given another shot.

Miami needs to crash the boards and get it rolling offensively, because the Pacers can't win keep up scoring with anyone.
1st February 2013 21:02
Loooooove dem jerseys. The white looks so nice on 'em
1st February 2013 21:44
some Heat work.

1st February 2013 23:19
bilbo07:
^ Sick!

I normally don't think this in the reg season, but tonight Miami needs to win. The Pacers, like every team that loses a hard fought series, they feel like they can beat that team. If given another shot.

Miami needs to crash the boards and get it rolling offensively, because the Pacers can't win keep up scoring with anyone.

Miami needs to make a statement. They gotta play like they did wed night at Brooklyn
1st February 2013 23:40
^ Y'all are toooooooooooooooooooooo serious about the season lol but I can understand your concerns.

Kerry - Dope! .
2nd February 2013 01:41
8403:
^ Y'all are toooooooooooooooooooooo serious about the season lol but I can understand your concerns.

Kerry - Dope! .

'appreciate it. some of my favorite work so far. n lolol agreed too surius
2nd February 2013 01:44
Kage:
some Heat work.

too much wade not even LBJ /stan

lol nice stuff
2nd February 2013 01:53
This Is why I don't watch heat games sometimes because of today's game