Official +++ K-Pop Vol. III +++ Thread

7th February 2013 03:25
Tablo.:
Man who cares if she wears a push up. Doesn't change the fact she's

material and

-able and has a great voice. Nuff said lol

I don't disagree with you on that. I think Hyorin looks even cuter with black hair. She should keep it like this.
7th February 2013 04:10
I think G.Na has a pushup too. We must investigate! Everyone to Seoul!
7th February 2013 04:26

I know the first picture is a bit covered but look at the last pic, her breasts show through the shirt. I'm leaning towards breast job. KPOP THREAD ASSEMBLE IN SEOUL.

7th February 2013 04:52
^I thought they were natural and she "recently" had a breast reduction. When I say recently, I mean like sometime in 2012. I could swear they are much smaller now...
7th February 2013 04:59
yamuda:
^I thought they were natural and she "recently" had a breast reduction. When I say recently, I mean like sometime in 2012. I could swear they are much smaller now...
Questionable, that second pic I posted looks pretty recent. Time for investigation guys. On allkpop there's news that she denied breast surgery, I didn't read it though.

7th February 2013 06:25
infam0ussteven:
riceeeeeeeeee:
Might go with the 1st 1 but the 2nd 1 is also funny haha

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
AS NANA looks good.

Cute!

Wtf?? Suzy is still in HS? I'm scared that I used to look at her, she's jailbait yo!

Dasom is so cute
7th February 2013 06:36
Damn ya'll can do hearts? That makes the possibilities endless. AS NANA >

Rice - Your question is prob answered by now. Yeah I got mine online. It has a checker to see if it's taken or not and then you place an order. Mine took a couple weeks to come. I was riding on "stolen" tags until then LOL.
7th February 2013 07:01
Yup GRMLCK, got all the info I needed but thanks!
7th February 2013 14:39
It has begun.

Those new snsd merchandise are on ebay.

---

It's only 8:50am and I dropped $200 already, lolol.
7th February 2013 17:58
Lol... Any word on the new hats? My friend really wants them but I can't find anything on them?