Official +++ K-Pop Vol. III +++ Thread

9th January 2013 02:00
Fuuhhh. They still got hats?! You got pics of the Ver.1 (Taeyeon)? I keep thinking about it and I just think to myself, "fuckin shipping, I should just buy more things...", but I should really be saving... xD
9th January 2013 02:47
Korupshun:
lilkorean500:
How is everyone? Haven't been in here in a fat minute!

Wassup K-Pop Fam?

Dang man, where the fuck have you been? LOL

WHAT UP!

Lol..there's a Yoona IGAB hat, the ugly one, on ebay and its current bid is $92...

hahaha been MIA...had to set some things straight in my life! Glad to see this thread is still well and alive though!

9th January 2013 03:12

9th January 2013 03:40
^HAHA. I agree with you on that one. ;)
yamuda:
Fuuhhh. They still got hats?! You got pics of the Ver.1 (Taeyeon)? I keep thinking about it and I just think to myself, "fuckin shipping, I should just buy more things...", but I should really be saving... xD
Dvdheaven does have hats but only ver 2. I think they're charging like 6 bucks for shipping, not too bad.

So weird... I kept trying to post and it wouldn't go through but then my post magically showed up.
9th January 2013 08:40
AS>SNSD for me

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
10th January 2013 02:00
Dang, where you guys at? Made my day at work slow!
10th January 2013 02:52
Haven't listened to kpop in a while but stumbled upon this song somehow. I like it.

10th January 2013 05:10
Just lurkin to see if conversation changes, but NOPE! Still SNSD LOL I might need to convert.....
10th January 2013 06:19
Where is link to these patches. Got some cash to burn and I wanna put them on my ski jackets.
10th January 2013 07:04
GRMLCK:
Where is link to these patches. Got some cash to burn and I wanna put them on my ski jackets.

Shit, I want to put them on crewnecks. Pray to god there's still some when I get my paycheck.