Official Football(Soccer) Thread

19th February 2013 05:25
Ballotelli would have put in work against Barca if he wasn't Cup tied, City are going to regret selling him
19th February 2013 16:07
Chiva1908:
krazyace373:
lashoecollector:
Gareth Bale to Madrid? It might be a good add, but they just paid all that money for Modric

Word I heard that too, someone said he's the next CR7 lmaoo, I guess Real wants him so Modric can play better

I wonder how that would work, since both of them play almost the same exact position lol

Nah Modric can play Cam & Bale can play winger there for, both can play on the pitch.

el_primo_nano:
Ballotelli would have put in work against Barca if he wasn't Cup tied, City are going to regret selling him

Man city didnt want him there & it shows, Mario is doing way better in Italy then the PL
19th February 2013 20:45
Arsenal down 0-2 at home at halftime
20th February 2013 00:00

A win for the Bavarian club

3-1
20th February 2013 00:12
krazyace373:
Chiva1908:
krazyace373:
lashoecollector:
Gareth Bale to Madrid? It might be a good add, but they just paid all that money for Modric

Word I heard that too, someone said he's the next CR7 lmaoo, I guess Real wants him so Modric can play better

I wonder how that would work, since both of them play almost the same exact position lol

Nah Modric can play Cam & Bale can play winger there for, both can play on the pitch.

el_primo_nano:

Man city didnt want him there & it shows, Mario is doing way better in Italy then the PL

I think he meant Ronaldo and Bale play the same position. I would not buy Bale, not at the ridiculous price tha Levy is going to want.

Man City are stupid, they buy players for the hell of it. Mancini has no plan and it shows...
20th February 2013 01:25
el_primo_nano:
krazyace373:
Chiva1908:
krazyace373:
lashoecollector:

el_primo_nano:

I think he meant Ronaldo and Bale play the same position. I would not buy Bale, not at the ridiculous price tha Levy is going to want.

Man City are stupid, they buy players for the hell of it. Mancini has no plan and it shows...

Hell yea, who knows where I can get Man City toilet paper.
20th February 2013 06:16
So many upsets already in the champions

I hope there's another tomorrow. Go Milan
20th February 2013 07:52
Can't wait to see how galatasaray performs with Sneijder and Drogba on the pitch
20th February 2013 17:51
Personally don't think Madrid need Bale right now, but who knows Ronaldo might leave? Especially if Madrid get the CL this season because then he's achieved everything he can at the club.
20th February 2013 20:35
SneakerheadLFC:
Personally don't think Madrid need Bale right now, but who knows Ronaldo might leave? Especially if Madrid get the CL this season because then he's achieved everything he can at the club.

Ronaldo is definitely not leaving, he is the best player that has worn white since Zidane left. Prez won't allow him to leave.

Milan are holding their own right now, much respect. I would love to see them get a goal in the 2nd half