Official Eastbay Customer Service Thread

1st September 2011 05:52
We will update with more details real soon.
1st September 2011 06:05
We will have someone from Eastbay posting on our site soon - they can answer most all of your questions - more info soon -! _steve
1st September 2011 06:50
wtf op doesn't even have a screename
ayo op put me down with some concords 11 not trying to pay full retail price early christmas present put me down cuzz....
1st September 2011 07:17
Don't ever get rid of the 2 for $20 deal.
Dri-fit socks are the best and I need 2 more packs.
1st September 2011 08:24
i wanna pre order some concords as well..
1st September 2011 14:01
g0dsg1ft:
wtf op doesn't even have a screename
ayo op put me down with some concords 11 not trying to pay full retail price early christmas present put me down cuzz....

His screen name is Eastbay - the graphic is it... wanted to make his screen name setup different than the rest of us so that nobody can try to "fake it"..... when we are dealing with retailers we want to make sure only the authentic person is going back and fourth with people on the site.... I don't want someone with a username like "EA5TBAY" trying to fool some fools into thinking it is "EASTBAY".

1st September 2011 14:11
^^ Makes sense.

I remember when Eastbay used to be "IT" back in the late 90's and early 2000's. I used to bring the catalog to school. The good days.
1st September 2011 14:45
HareJordan23:
^^ Makes sense.

I remember when Eastbay used to be "IT" back in the late 90's and early 2000's. I used to bring the catalog to school. The good days.

YES! i loved those catalogs as a young sneakerhead i use to go wild to see the magazine now it doesn't really catch my eye..
1st September 2011 14:49
Drastic:
HareJordan23:
^^ Makes sense.

YES! i loved those catalogs as a young sneakerhead i use to go wild to see the magazine now it doesn't really catch my eye..

Over saturated market - when I was a kid, adverts were plenty, but now, the exposure is ridiculous. A company has to be wacky and crazy and do something unethical to get talked about.

Great to see Eastbay active in the community, welcome.
1st September 2011 14:59
Drastic:
HareJordan23:
^^ Makes sense.

yeah i remember as a young kid, my dad would get these and every time for school he would be like "circle a few that you like," he would call to do phone orders before we had the internet.

funny story i used to also take my magazine to school back in the day and i remember one teacher took it away in class when i let someone else look at it. after class i asked here why. she said "i thought it read, Ecstacy"

anyway its a good thing Eastbay joined. welcome aboard