Official Doernbecher 9 Thread: No Buying/Selling/Trading = Ban

2nd December 2012 01:43
^you took some great pics..great story, as well!!
2nd December 2012 02:37
So short flight booking ? 300 rd trip
Cab to and from 150
Food & drink 50
Pay for shoes 180 plus tax

A trip to Chicago to NT? Priceless??

Online store for 499 plus shipping and no stress

If I had to choose?
2nd December 2012 02:55
^ @magnolia that was a epic story for some epic kicks...glad u got ur pair nd were able to make it on time....congrats....u definitely earned it
2nd December 2012 02:58
^ Great story, and pickup. priceless indeed
2nd December 2012 03:13
Magnolia:

All I know is that this cw needs to release.

Very cool story, I thought about doing something similar for the Bin 5 but couldn't pull it off.
2nd December 2012 03:38
pollito is da man..
2nd December 2012 03:53
Got my pair through NIKENYC RSVP! Clutch restock/left overs
2nd December 2012 04:06
Ok I'm sure this has been said but I'll say it anyway. I know that the hospital receives a lot of money in donations and I know that the profits are already donated. But it just sickens me to see the shoes that an ill child designed for people to wear be resold for profit and greed.
2nd December 2012 04:44
iVtecDoYou?:
g0dsg1ft:
SHoe_FLyy:
nike fucked up by making a charity shoe, so limited in availability.

agree shit doesn't even make any sense

I think next year when next DB line is previewd, Nike should charge the amount these resellers are reselling these therefor there wouldnt be all this complaining on resellers. Thats just my two cents.

How would that stop anything? They make them $400 and resellers will charge $800 then people will be crying even more
2nd December 2012 04:53
quitefunkyfresh:
Ok I'm sure this has been said but I'll say it anyway. I know that the hospital receives a lot of money in donations and I know that the profits are already donated. But it just sickens me to see the shoes that an ill child designed for people to wear be resold for profit and greed.

Yep. My thoughts exactly.