13th November 2012 17:34
Anyone picked it up last night? Thoughts so far?
Picked up my game at Toys R Us with barely anyone in line. I got the game 10 dollars cheaper and a 20% coupon with ym next purchase. The time I was leaving, people were waiting in line at game stop. I didn't pre-order the game and you get Nuketown regardless which states on the back of the game. Another market plan thingy they we're going for.
Played roughly for 4-5 hours online last night. Some thoughts
- The game is very fast paced.
- Like any Cod game, it takes time to figure out what gun and map is your favorite as well as the layout overall.
- I like a few maps but majority of them remind of some Halo maps, previous Cod maps, and over too big or "I hate this map" "Has to many things in my way"
- A lot of campers still.
- Seems like it takes forever to kill a guy
- Gun game was pretty legit, they show where the person is when the game starts on the mini map.
- A bunch of random explosions I'm still trying to figure out because half the kill streaks I don't even know or I'm unsure of.
- Still getting the hang of the tokens they give you and overall kill streaks.
- Death hammer or the one thats like a pred. missle and spreads out and does a hail of things then explodes is my current favorite kill streak. Its like an updated pred. missle.
- You can't knife gun turrents, it can get very annoying.
- So far the game runs smooth and only got kicked out once. Host migrations still occur but not that much.
- Playing TDM and shows your K/D Ration is pretty cool.
- Overall just another game to get use to all over again.