Official: Anime Thread

5th February 2013 23:02
Anyone know if there is going to be a High School of the Dead 2 or something? Finished the first 12 episodes a while back and it ended rather abruptly.
5th February 2013 23:24
They confirmed a season 2, but they didn't release when yet.
6th February 2013 03:47
requiem:
Anyone know if there is going to be a High School of the Dead 2 or something? Finished the first 12 episodes a while back and it ended rather abruptly.

boobs boobs boobs oppai oppai oppai

What lazer said.

The shows this season are meh.
7th February 2013 01:13
Finished K-On!/K-On!!

Just DL'd SAO in 1080p, and watched the first episode. This show is fucking beautiful
7th February 2013 02:00
zLaZer_DS:
Just DL'd SAO in 1080p, and watched the first episode. This show is fucking beautiful

Indeed it is. One of my favs.
7th February 2013 02:10
Korupshun:
zLaZer_DS:

Imma check that out!
7th February 2013 02:18
niguyen:
The UC series takes a bit of time to watch, but I guess if you want a somewhat straight forward plot watch the classic, Zeta, then CCA.

Also Wing is best Gundam, but that new novel is a terrible official fan fiction.

nope i prefer G Gundamn
AyNakoMikey:
g0dsg1ft:
Does anybody understands the whole series for Gundamn??
shits looks confusing/complicated and especially the timeline as well

I don't think they're related unless they share a similar name. It's more of a franchise if you think about it

yeah franchise i meant i couldn't think of any good word then series
7th February 2013 04:13
Korupshun:
zLaZer_DS:

I'm on episode 8, and I love it so far. I have a feeling in the end it will be one of my favorites too. I'm glad I finally got over my fear of subbed anime
7th February 2013 04:26
requiem:
Korupshun:
zLaZer_DS:

Imma check that out!

7th February 2013 04:32
zLaZer_DS:
Korupshun:
zLaZer_DS:

I'm on episode 8, and I love it so far. I have a feeling in the end it will be one of my favorites too. I'm glad I finally got over my fear of subbed anime

Just finished the first episode and I'm liking it so far. The concept is great, different from what I usually watch.

But forcing players to stay in a game and if they die, they die in real life? Cmon now

and LMAO at the "girl" ending up being a dude in real life.