Official: Anime Thread

30th January 2013 21:12
AyNakoMikey:
Supremex J.R:
Watched all of GTO and gotta say it was pretty funny. Just started Gurren Lagann off of a friends recommendation and its pretty good

Gurren Lagann is definitely on of my top 5 animes
Once season 2 hits it just gets crazyyyyy

Word and that ending was crazy. But now that im done anyone got any suggestions for what I should watch next? lol
31st January 2013 01:30
Supremex J.R:
Word and that ending was crazy. But now that im done anyone got any suggestions for what I should watch next? lol

Elfend Lied, School Days, Another, Psycho Pass, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Code Geass, Tenchi Muyo, Clannad, K-On!/!!, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Fate Stay Night, Steins Gate, G-Gundam, Gundam Wing, Sword Art Online, Sakamichi no Apollon, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, GTO, Deathnote, Evangelion, Angel Beats, Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Nekomanagatari, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... La Blue Girl? LOL, kidding.
31st January 2013 02:38
Korupshun:
Elfend Lied, School Days, Another, Psycho Pass, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Code Geass, Tenchi Muyo, Clannad, K-On!/!!, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Fate Stay Night, Steins Gate, G-Gundam, Gundam Wing, Sword Art Online, Sakamichi no Apollon, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, GTO, Deathnote, Evangelion, Angel Beats, Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Nekomanagatari, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... La Blue Girl? LOL, kidding.

Gonna finish off this list. But first I gotta finish Railgun
31st January 2013 03:04
zLaZer_DS:
Korupshun:

Gonna finish off this list. But first I gotta finish Railgun

There's a lot more anime I'd say to watch but I can't think of all these titles off the top of my head. I'll look on my harddrives when I get home.
31st January 2013 03:59
You guys seriously need to watch Steins;Gate too
1st February 2013 03:43
lmfao idk if being high makes you emotional but i was watching afro samurai and the scene where all the students died brought tears to my eyes
1st February 2013 03:57
MasalaKicks:
lmfao idk if being high makes you emotional but i was watching afro samurai and the scene where all the students died brought tears to my eyes

lolololol
1st February 2013 06:57
MasalaKicks:

LOL sad part is this has happened to me.

Sh*t just got real on Psycho-Pass.
1st February 2013 16:21
l33thyphysk8:
Sh*t just got real on Psycho-Pass.

You must be on episode 11.
1st February 2013 19:19
I really thought I was the only one...lawls, but anyways has anyone seen Monster?