Official: Anime Thread

23rd December 2010 11:00
Official: Anime Thread

Discuss anything anime related here.

Merged the following threads into one:
' http://www.solecollector.com/forums/what-is-the-best-anime-show-ever-t1000891.html'
' http://www.solecollector.com/forums/short-anime-thread-t958758.html'

The following series have their own thread:
- Bleach
- Initial D
- Naruto
- One Piece
23rd December 2010 11:23
I'll start.

Been watching Dragon Ball Kai lately but each volume cuts off right before an important battle or scene. Funimation isn't making things better by taking forever to push out the next volume. I started watching [or rewatching in a sense] this series since they paraded the no filler part. All that shit is still there. Infact the parts that had it removed really show and not in a good way. Pretty much kept the filler in the fight scenes. Yay for 4-5 episode long fights.
23rd December 2010 11:47
Dragon Ball Z is what comes to my mind when I think of Anime.

23rd December 2010 13:08
Started watching Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya a day or 2 ago.
On episode 7 of the first season.

Anyone watch anything this season?
Ore no Imouto, Yosuga no sora, Index II, MM!, Amagami SS?

Fuck yea, new anime thread.
Goodbye k-pop thread, .

just kidding.
23rd December 2010 18:17
so guys gimme some suggestions heres what ive seen/liked

Samurai Champloo
Basilisk
Golgo 13
some FMA
beserker

ive seen a ton more but havent gotten into anything really, Im more action as opposed to dramas... help a brother out.
23rd December 2010 20:37
Korupshun:
Started watching Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya a day or 2 ago.
On episode 7 of the first season.

What order are you watching it in?
24th December 2010 00:51
In chronological order, lol.
24th December 2010 02:11
M4A1:
I'll start.

Been watching Dragon Ball Kai lately but each volume cuts off right before an important battle or scene. Funimation isn't making things better by taking forever to push out the next volume. I started watching [or rewatching in a sense] this series since they paraded the no filler part. All that shit is still there. Infact the parts that had it removed really show and not in a good way. Pretty much kept the filler in the fight scenes. Yay for 4-5 episode long fights.

thts is sooo true.
i hate that!!!
24th December 2010 03:29
davi921:
Dragon Ball Z is what comes to my mind when I think of Anime.

Brian - DBZ kai is soboring. i wanna buy the DBZ remastered sets though
24th December 2010 03:54
M4A1:
I'll start.

I know what you mean, the fight with goku and freize took like 10 episodes even after goku turned Super Saiyan