Official Air Jordan 11 Thread

8th August 2013 14:10
Yo those pics of the gammas look like straight up fakes. We'll definitely get columbias now, JB won't have a choice but to release them after this fail smh. On top of that they are releasing those Oreo v's as their Black Friday shoe. This has got to be the weakest holiday season ever for them. The other shoes that are dropping in that time period ( steels, taxis, bred 1) would have been more well suited to be the flagship releases for this holiday season. Any one of those shoes would have gotten a better reception than these two garbage releases.
8th August 2013 15:16
freshsince83:
Yo those pics of the gammas look like straight up fakes. We'll definitely get columbias now, JB won't have a choice but to release them after this fail smh. On top of that they are releasing those Oreo v's as their Black Friday shoe. This has got to be the weakest holiday season ever for them. The other shoes that are dropping in that time period ( steels, taxis, bred 1) would have been more well suited to be the flagship releases for this holiday season. Any one of those shoes would have gotten a better reception than these two garbage releases.

And yet they will both sell out on their respective release dates
8th August 2013 16:13
ScotPip33:
dvdjnyce:
i got them for the hype, not really too fond of them..

Ladies and gentlemen, a prime example of a hypebeast.

-______________- tf
8th August 2013 16:13
8403:
Where TF are you Columbia's

this
8th August 2013 16:17
was hoping they would re release the mens snakeskin 11 lows, since they did the pink cw and since it is year of the snake :/
8th August 2013 17:16
I want to pick up the rest of the shoes that are coming out this holiday season, these are big PASS
8th August 2013 17:26
fo0tballking:
was hoping they would re release the mens snakeskin 11 lows, since they did the pink cw and since it is year of the snake :/

this.
8th August 2013 17:35
I like them, would definitely have rather had columbia's release though....
8th August 2013 19:12
Is it confirmed already? Maybe theyll make some changes.
8th August 2013 19:25
Johnny_Blaz3:
GreatAbyss43:

fakes...and they trash...easy pass this holiday season on the XI's...Columbias where are you???

I went the other way. Was offended by the teaser pic but these shots turned me 180 degrees. Will cop.