OFFICIAL Kobe 8 System

8th January 2013 22:51
phillywise:
AirZoomGPKen:
Tweeted from Kobe. Preview of tonight's shoes. Interesting on the fade...

These are clean! Another pair to add to the 'wanted' list if they are to release to us

yea saw this tweet earlier.... can't wait to see them on court tonight, they look good for casual, probably even better on court!
9th January 2013 04:29
i asked nike when theyll be adding more ID options and this was their response

im definitely gonna hold off until they do
9th January 2013 05:18
actraiin3:
Man they need to release those purple ones!! Haha. I'm so use to being hit with a million different color ways on the Kobe line and the way these 8s are going I'm getting impatient haha. I've sold a few of my 2012 Jordan releases after I got the Christmas Kobe to make room and get some money for the upcoming Kobe 8 releases

Nike is too busy whoring out their other models at the moment while losing potential sales on this one. Definitely a better sig than Bron and KD.
9th January 2013 06:21
thuwun:
phillywise:
AirZoomGPKen:

These are clean! Another pair to add to the 'wanted' list if they are to release to us

yea saw this tweet earlier.... can't wait to see them on court tonight, they look good for casual, probably even better on court!

these are looking like a must cop so far
9th January 2013 06:30
Purple fades are only must haves so far to me. Everything else is a pass, probably sulfurs on discount.
9th January 2013 11:20
CaCHooKa Man:
i asked nike when theyll be adding more ID options and this was their response

im definitely gonna hold off until they do

thank god
9th January 2013 13:44
AirZoomGPKen:

could be my 1st purchase of a purple shoe
9th January 2013 18:15
Mr Nike86:
Donnelle :
Mr Nike86:
bmoney:
Mr Nike86:
Also the Red Kobe 8 got a February 15th release date so far

nice! that is the ASG than..where did you see this info fam?? thanks!!! hope they add something..must cop for me!

SneakerNews.com and a popular Ch.nese websit

This is not true. Sneakernews never said that they are releasing in February, they just said "check back to find out when releasing". I believe the red pair is scheduled to release in March. If you check back in this thread someone posted a calendar of released dates of kobes dropping...

Damn. Don't bite my hand off. Jesus!
Correction, not sneakernews.

Lol, sorry bro. I was just helping out and trying to give the the right information since so many things are being tossed around, with that being said I can't wait for them to release!
9th January 2013 18:21
^straight fire
9th January 2013 18:33
Kobe VIIIs are dope!