OFFICIAL Jordan 3 Thread: " Sport Blue" 8/16 General Release $170

7th February 2013 04:34
But, anyways I have a feeling these will get restocked somehow. But if it doesn't, then I'm hoping people really dump their '03s or I'll even scoop up some '11s if their price drop. These '88s with the Nike Air really aren't that big of a deal to me. I just really want a pair of WCs for my collection since I never had the OG or the first retro and I also ended up passing on the 2011s.
7th February 2013 04:37
Thanks again Nike for doing this.

My favorite shoe ever!
7th February 2013 04:38
MGallardo23:
But, anyways I have a feeling these will get restocked somehow. But if it doesn't, then I'm hoping people really dump their '03s or I'll even scoop up some '11s if their price drop. These '88s with the Nike Air really aren't that big of a deal to me. I just really want a pair of WCs for my collection since I never had the OG or the first retro and I also ended up passing on the 2011s.

^^^this
7th February 2013 04:44
hcsinger:
My order from Finishline (normal site, not backdoor) is still good as I type this. My order went through around 2:00pm Pacific. I got the email confirmation within 1 minute. Nothing is refunded or reversed in my online bank statement.

I ordered mines at 4:51 PST. My first order at 2:00 went through. But they cancel it because mutiple attempts on orderswe're made because itbkept guving me an error , I was so pissed.
7th February 2013 04:44
Wasn't able to get my pair. Had multiple sites open and all of them lagged on me. I never win anything online.
7th February 2013 04:47
dusanity:
hcsinger:
My order from Finishline (normal site, not backdoor) is still good as I type this. My order went through around 2:00pm Pacific. I got the email confirmation within 1 minute. Nothing is refunded or reversed in my online bank statement.

I ordered mines at 4:51 PST. My first order at 2:00 went through. But they cancel it because mutiple attempts on orderswe're made because itbkept guving me an error , I was so pissed.

Did you get an email confirmation right away on your 2:00pm order?
7th February 2013 04:50
I managed to get sz 10.5 from NDC but I need a sz 9.5. Anybody want to size swap?
7th February 2013 04:51
placed my order on backdoor link at 645 pm central got email confirmation at 650 charges still pending i think im still good
7th February 2013 04:51
MGallardo23:
davidtran007:
MGallardo23:
Haha did you provide another backdoor link today? I had to work all day and didn't even get a chance to try and pick these up. Not really mad about it though.
Someone else did. Most likely won't work on future releases either.

Take Finishline mobile for example. The mobile site ALWAYS worked for every release last year. It was pretty low key until the word got around everywhere during the Bred 11 launch. Pretty much why I posted it. As you can see, Finishline fixed that up real quick.

Nice, what was this one? I've always been pretty good with Finishline online releases by using those low key tricks. You're right though, that will probably get fixed by the time the All Star Weekend releases get here. I was pretty disappointed though when they fixed the mobile site haha

how and also thanks to davidtran007 that's how i copped my thunders 4 but instead of charging me i got that shit for free.And yeah i peek that shit i tried copping them bulls 1 that shit got sold out smh everybody is hip.
7th February 2013 04:53
Gambit11:

Imagine if someone actually bought all that?

Once they were done reselling all of those they could buy a Lambo or some shit lol. Assuming they have money to buy them all in the first place.