OFFICIAL: ISS x Self Edge x Nudies Denim Contest

30th January 2012 18:36
kiya:
If you need to know my pick please email me and i'll send you my pick for the best one.

I've got your vote Kiya, thanks again!
31st January 2012 03:41
Well golly, I'm getting anxious! haha
31st January 2012 05:12
The winner of the inaugural Nudie x ISS x Self Edge denim contest is............captaincool!

Congrats homie, your pair had the most defined fades and a lot of cool stuff going on.
As far as I'm concerned Omega came in second. I love the story behind yours and I really dig the knee holes.
31st January 2012 05:47
i had a feeling captaincool was gonna get this! congrats man.

not sure what your prize is, but if it involves selecting an item from SE, have fun! tons of great stuff in that store.
31st January 2012 06:37
Woooo! Thanks Guys

Really big ups to my homies RuKiddIn and Omega for sticking in the contest while everyone else flaked. I had a great time sharing with you guys
31st January 2012 06:46
Hahaha it was definitely fun and the win was well deserved! Congrats!

By golly this is awesome!

I'm kinda itching for another contest though...I was thinking of picking up a pair of Strike Gold 2109's hahaha
31st January 2012 07:03
captaincool:
Woooo! Thanks Guys

Really big ups to my homies RuKiddIn and Omega for sticking in the contest while everyone else flaked. I had a great time sharing with you guys

What are you planning on picking up? Just curious.
31st January 2012 07:04
PS - You're all lucky I didn't decide to join this like I almost did haha. Had to get my shit talk in!
31st January 2012 12:03
Omeg�:
I'm kinda itching for another contest though...I was thinking of picking up a pair of Strike Gold 2109's hahaha

do it. those jeans are awesome!

31st January 2012 18:10
anthonyoj:
captaincool:
Woooo! Thanks Guys

What are you planning on picking up? Just curious.

I'm not sure yet! I don't even know if my prize is a free item or a gift card. I'll have to ask Kiya. But since I live so close I'll probably stop by SESF and check out everything