Nike Zoom KD IV: Is this the End??

27th February 2012 19:40
I'm honestly thinking about paying resellers value for these KD's...
27th February 2012 19:45
PlaybaLL:
Yea all the resellers picked up the pairs.. hey nothing against resellers but at least hook up some loyal members lol.. theres no way im spending over 200 bucks for a pair of shoes that cost 95 bucks.. sucks for people like me that have to work :/..

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
27th February 2012 19:46
PlaybaLL:
Yea all the resellers picked up the pairs.. hey nothing against resellers but at least hook up some loyal members lol.. theres no way im spending over 200 bucks for a pair of shoes that cost 95 bucks.. i think only like two shoes in mass get them.. niketown boston and hoh boston.. sucks for people like me that have to work :/..

i am an avid collector and wasn't going to charge more than the 200, but this was the best shoe out of the galaxy collection and it was the most limited. plus if i didn't have to wait 9 hours for a KD release then i would have sold them to you for 180. i mean you can expext that from a jordan release but now thats what you have to do to get a KD
27th February 2012 19:52
raymund:
ya, corporate needs to fire or do something disciplinary to the managers at HOH florida mall lol

how you think the people that live here think? we have been saying that for years. glad that people from other places could actually see what we go thru to get shoes in Orlando
27th February 2012 19:59
Anyone know where they sell the KD backpacks? HOH? NikeTowns?
27th February 2012 20:01
fat23will:

Finish Line had them on their site for I believe $75. Now, they're not there anymore
27th February 2012 20:02
my bro is gettin a few pairs in this week, he said he was sellin em for 220 on ebay,200 off ebay ..this was before the rape prices came out idk if he's gonna stick with the original price if he does ill shoot yall his ebay acct.
27th February 2012 20:16
So stood in line at champs here in okc till from five didnt get a pair of course my shoe size is stupid but the homie did.... he sported them today kinda pissed so to make myself feel better ill just go cop the copper christmas KDs.... ugh ha ha lucky... quick pic...
27th February 2012 20:16
MFlash361:
fat23will:
Finish Line had them on their site for I believe $75. Now, they're not there anymore

I really like them alot but cant find them. I want either this or a supreme backpack for summer
27th February 2012 20:23
MFlash361:
fat23will:

nbastore.com has them