Nike Zoom KD IV: Is this the End??

13th February 2012 05:18
KickZisFresH:
tlmizbeastin:
brownyoungtrader:
tlmizbeastin:
Anyone else a little disappointed in the BHM in person...? Don't get my wrong its an amazing shoe and I'm going to rock the HELL out of it and i LOVE the detail but it wasn't as exciting as i thought it would be to own them

For all those that claim they dont like the bhm kd iv did the shoe historically mean anything to you??? or was because it was limited

Really my dude? Are you really about to try to make a point based on the historical influence of the shoe?

Most people just like it because of the detail. Why does anyone have to really care about the history?

Sooo... I guess you think White people shouldnt have the shoe either....

Hah there are some people on this forum that don't think they should even have the shoe because they aren't black

Haha it's like saying you can't have Air Mags because you aren't Marty McFly
13th February 2012 05:19
thekruk:
thai331:
EEE:
Anyone has the pictures of YOTD on feet (front view)?

Would love to see the tongue on feet, for me that's the best part of YOTD.

Big thanks guys

Here is a pic I took couple days ago. might not be exactly what you are looking for:

my only gripe about the YOTD is that I wish they used a different color sole like the lebron china's, just to break the shoe up a little bit

Never Heard anyone make that point before. I like where you are coming from but almost think If they tried that, that they would mess it up somehow
13th February 2012 05:25
tlmizbeastin:
thatsh!tcray:
tlmizbeastin:
senz:
Man, idk what you guys are talking about, but move over BHM. I'm ready for the ASG!!!

Haha good point.

Still would like to see some good on foot shots on these

anyone got any?

Will post some when mine come in tomorrow or tuesday

Good Looking out

Where did you order from?

Here ya go.

13th February 2012 05:30
Atmosphere:
KickZisFresH:
tlmizbeastin:
brownyoungtrader:
tlmizbeastin:
Anyone else a little disappointed in the BHM in person...? Don't get my wrong its an amazing shoe and I'm going to rock the HELL out of it and i LOVE the detail but it wasn't as exciting as i thought it would be to own them
For all those that claim they dont like the bhm kd iv did the shoe historically mean anything to you??? or was because it was limited
Really my dude? Are you really about to try to make a point based on the historical influence of the shoe? Most people just like it because of the detail. Why does anyone have to really care about the history? Sooo... I guess you think White people shouldnt have the shoe either....
Hah there are some people on this forum that don't think they should even have the shoe because they aren't black
Haha it's like saying you can't have Air Mags because you aren't Marty McFly
you spend most of your time in this thread but cant read who ever said that you can't buy the shoe.But if you can purchase a shoe i would think you could at least respect the history of the shoe and that goes for any shoe.so dont splice my quote by adding in Mcfly because that make no sense, and its not even irrelevant to what im saying so keep your no cents to your self.
13th February 2012 05:35
bui63:
Did eastbay do anything special for gold members for bhm like they did for yotd? Trying to figure out if i should sign up for asg

No I dont think so, I never received an email for them, and i did for the YOTD
13th February 2012 05:38
I'm sick of these pyramids but brownyoungtrader it's just a joke, pal. I never have any intentions of offending anyone so don't get too worked up about it. I think it's stupid that people are saying they won't buy the shoe because it's a black history month shoe because, ultimately, black history is American history. On the other hand, I don't think that people have to be up on the history in order to like the shoe. Most people didn't buy the shoe because it's a black history month shoe, they bought it because they like the way it looks. I'm entitled to express my 2 cents, thanks.
13th February 2012 05:39
Atmosphere:
brownyoungtrader:
For anyone that lives in the Los Angeles area shiekh shoe store in the fox hills mall has size 8 in bhm kd Iv that's the last pair left

Damn, I wish I could have scooped up that size 8. I just bought mine for about 160.. living in Canada has it's drawbacks.

Hmm, so no BHMs at your local Footlocker or Champs? The YOTD are at a few of them here, which really surprised me. Trying to figure out if they'll have these too.
13th February 2012 05:57
burning sole:
tlmizbeastin:
thatsh!tcray:
tlmizbeastin:
senz:
Man, idk what you guys are talking about, but move over BHM. I'm ready for the ASG!!!

Haha good point.

anyone got any?

Good Looking out

Here ya go.

Man bro, you just teasing us guys waiting for the RD to come!

13th February 2012 06:31
im not black and i want the shoes and would wear them
13th February 2012 06:31
burning sole:
tlmizbeastin:
thatsh!tcray:
tlmizbeastin:
senz:

Haha good point.

anyone got any?

Good Looking out

Here ya go.

TO FRESH.